|Purred: Thu Jan 10, '08 7:13am PST |
|we brought mow-mow in for a check up yesterday, to see how her health is doing and to check up on the tumours on her belly.
other than the tumours she is she doing fine. she's eating, drinking, sleeping and playing. the vet is worried that the tumours are going to rupture and bleed. she has a few large ones on her mammories and the cancer is pretty aggressive.
my boyfriend and i have already discussed her options and unfortunately we are going to have to put her down sometime in the next couple weeks or so. we're having a difficult time trying to figure out if she should go before the tumours begin to burst or to wait and see what happens. our concern is for her to not be in any pain.
i have never had to face the challenge of putting an animal to sleep. when the time comes we are planning on having a vet do it at our home. what should we expect?
any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|