GO!

kitten got liquid laundry soap on her paw! help!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Filly the- Swift of- Rohan

faster than a- speeding- bullet...

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:40pm PST 
Filly got some liquid tide soap on her paw when I was pre treating some clothes. She immediately ran away but I tried to rinse it off, but she kept squirming away. I wiped her paw with a paper towel and tried to rinse it off more but she won't let me. I am trying to keep her from licking it. I made her drink some milk. Is she going to get poisoned? Help!
[notify]

Filly the- Swift of- Rohan

faster than a- speeding- bullet...

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:55pm PST 
Mommy just called a vet and they said she should be fine. whew! I hope so! Mommy was freiking out! Have you cats scared your pawrents like that before?
[notify]

Phineas

Please adopt a- Phin of your own

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:59pm PST 
Oh my goodness Filly! Sounds kind of scary to me!!! Glad you are okay now though.

Can't say I've done anything like that before, but mom did step on me when I was about 9 weeks old and for a while I couldn't walk on my leg. Mom was freaking out! It only took me about 1/2 an hour and I was back to myself, thank goodness. Unfortunately these things are all too common with kittens. Puppies too!

kitty
[notify]