GO!

Holiday Presents

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 4:14am PST 
Mommy is looking for ideas (not expensive) for SPOILED kitties like Sissy and I. She thought maybe we could start a list of ideas???

We have loved our crunchy warming mats, and water fountain
[notify]

Chester

Very "kneedy"--I- love to give- love.

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 6:49am PST 
Have you seen the cool cat tent (house) from IKEA? They come in two colors and are less than $7.00. Mom got me one--early Christmas present--and I love it.

C
[notify]

Lakoda

Look Cute and- You will get - Adopted

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 8:24am PST 
My very favorite toy is my long crunchy noice tunnel from Target. I love to run through it and make noise. I also love my cubes.

We have the IKEA Cat Tent and love that too!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 11:25am PST 
How about a Yeowww catnip candy cane. It is so cute and the Yeowww catnip toys are the best.
[notify]

♔Gordy♔- DB#20

Gooshy Bear

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 1:00pm PST 
I agree with the Crinkle tunnel. I LOVE mine. Also any kind of kitty tent would be awesome. If you haven't tried YEOWW catnip then that is a must have. Wow every kitty already said my wish-list.
Good luck
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 1:01pm PST 
Or maybe a nice new cozy bed would be good too
[notify]

♠- KILLER- ♠

DIVA with a- heart of gold!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 5:59pm PST 
if kitty likes to retrieve, get them their own stuffed animals. petsmart sells them. although i've taken mom's beanie babies before wink. i leave mine in bed w/ mom. she always says thank you but doesn't want to even find out if i would do that w/ preylaugh out loud. but i love mine.
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 8:18am PST 
I love my laser light!!!
[notify]

Lucy Belle

Action Speaks- Louder Than- Meows

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 1:39pm PST 
Daddy got me a Kitty Kat Circus! kitty Love it!
[notify]

♥- Apache

Smile and the- world smiles- with you

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '07 10:42am PST 
I LOVE furry mice! Lakoda and I play catch with Mom and Dad with them. We both carry them around the house too.

Mom finally ordered a box of 60 mice because she got tired of moving the couch every day to get our stash out!

MOL!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2