GO!

Today I lost my older brother!

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tansy- 1994-10/22/2- 007

Plastic Lover

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 4:42pm PST 
I am the mom writing....I lost my cat that I had loved and cherished for 13 years today 10/22/2007. I woke up in the morning to find him dead, I can get over how much I miss him and can't stop crying. I know he is in a better place, why me? why did he leave me? I need friends to help me cope with loss I can't bear. Tazzy and Badger will not come anywhere close to me why?frown

Edited by author Thu Oct 25, '07 4:29pm PST

[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 5:05pm PST 
OH MY we are so sorry for your loss. Remember it is promised that we will be united again and will see all of our friends family and pets.

Remember Tazzy and other animals are sad too.

Just love them and they will comfort you in this time of loss.

xooxoxoxoxo

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 5:38pm PST 
So sorry to hear about your loss. Your other pets are probably sensing your sadness and the loss and may not know how to cope. Just let them come to you, they will gradually sense that you need their support. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you. My mommie has been through this kind of thing with me and two of my older siblings. Purrrs, BeeJay
[notify]

Tazzy

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '07 9:02am PST 
Thank you I am trying very hard, the house has become so empty without him, the cats and dogs are not playing with one another if anything the cats are hiding. My son is very sad too and now he thinks he is next. Keep the kind words coming they will make me stronger right now I feel so troubled and alone.
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '07 3:08pm PST 
We are purring for your human Tazzy. It is very difficult to lose a family member of the furred kind. It is also hard on the companion animals in the home that are left behind. I had a difficult time adjusting when my brother Winnie left, and my parents had a terrible time adjusting to the loss of Winnie and of me. We send out thoughts of love to you at this most difficult of times.
[notify]

Tazzy

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '07 5:01pm PST 
I am so sorry to everyone who has lost a pet.....my son is so traumatized he thinks he is next, then he thinks the cat is at the vet's office. So we called the vet today and he said he was sorry that the cat died, the next minute he asks if the cat is okay. I can not talk to him about it without crying which I don;t want him to see mommy crying. Should I seek face to face animal loss support for him? Don't want to be afraid to love the other animals we have in the house for fear of loss. Thanks!cry
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '07 7:06pm PST 
Maybe your son means is the cat OK even though he died. And you can tell him the cat is in Heaven or at the Rainbow Bridge where you can't see him but he is happy and with other cats and making new friends.

Your whole family is sad and grieving and you need to do so. I sent Tazzy a couple of invites to groups whose furchildren have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Both groups have many links that may help you now during this trying time. Double check your email to make sure it doesn't wind up in your junk mail.

Abbie- (always in- my heart)

I'm fat, I'm- fluffy and I'm- full of love

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '07 9:24pm PST 
How old is your son? I lost my Abbie when my daughter was four. If you want to talk to another mommy, you can pmail me directly.

My heart goes out to you, as a mommy to both humans and kitties.
[notify]

Tansy- 1994-10/22/2- 007

Plastic Lover

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '07 11:20am PST 
My son is 6 years old. I have uodated Tansy's picture, he was a Maine Coon very handome and loveable. I hate being in the house it's so empty without him. How do I fill the void it hurts so bad. Oh...God why do our animals die?
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '07 4:44pm PST 
I understand your loss, Ive been there so many times these past 2 yrs.Terminal illness, Old age . Let your tears flow freely..Grieve..its natural ..you want to seek answers...Dont feel guilty ..Follow your Heart..One of my dogs grieved so much I thought She was going to leave me too. Animals grieve too, maybe some grieve in different ways but they grieve. Children are so good at accepting things.. ,explain as best your Heart will let you as has been said in prev posts..Rainbow Bridge,,Star in the Sky..A New Bird in the Garden,,Death is only the start of a New Life..
Im Alfie.. ive started a group ..The Power of a Purr and a Prayer.. You are Welcome to come and join ,its open to all in need of a Purr and a Hug...You can post there,Put a picture in the pages,You wont be alone. Take Care..purrs an hugs...My Heart goes out to you... Purrs Alfie and Mum
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2