GO!

Bad youtube video.

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
lil' Lilly

November 18, the- best day of my- life!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 4:51pm PST 
Please report this video. We have guinea pigs and felt sorry for the piggy.

Also this is animal abuse, they do not give the guinea pig a chance. And, yes, I know snakes eat small animals. But why do they have to put it on youtube? I think it is sick! Also, youtube videos are suposed to be appropriate for 8-year-old, this video will upset 8-year-olds for sure.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6R1gqhGb0

Please watch with descresion.

Thank you.. frown
[notify]

Bixit Boseph- (taken too- soon)

Made fur- purrfection!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 7:50pm PST 
I'm so sorry. I know it's painful to know these things happen and that some people think this kind of stuff is entertaining. It's painful to realize that the very creatures we love end up as someone's meal (cats and dogs). Youtube and sites like it are getting out of control, it's not appropriate.
[notify]

Magdalene

Don't just stand- there, pet me!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:27pm PST 
We own two darling piggies. They have personalities and are very intelligent, and watching something bad happen to them is in no way entertaining. When Spot, our first pig, died of overheating, her was rushed to two hospitals and put on an IV. We didn't film him dying, and it was incredibly sad. Too many people don't seem to view rodents as creatures too, even if I do want the mice under the sink gone (For the final time, Tai, you are a cat, cats hunt mice) I certainly find no joy in the fact that they will have to die. I certainly find no joy in the death of such a wonderufl little smart creature as a guinea pig. Spot would call to us as we opened the fridge because he was well aware that that was where the carrots were.
[notify]

Made fur- purrfection!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 3:31pm PST 
Hi, Magdalene. Did you ever try a humane mouse trap? We've never had mice around the house.

I know that rats are very smart and loving and form very strong bonds with their mates and people. Mom's never had any rodents, but knows plenty of people who have. Mom wants to acquire some feeder mice and rats just to let them live out a decent life. She's scared about what my brother Smugg would do, but she can work it out. He would eat everyone if he could get outside!
[notify]

Prince Tai

Bow to me,- foolish mortals!

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 8:01am PST 
We did actually try humane mousetraps last time, but the mice didn't cooperate. Now they're getting into our food, and we feel sort of evil, but we're buying traps... Uurg. One of my friends had a pet rat, it was an awesome little guy.

Oh- and this is Mag's brother, Tai.

Edited by author Tue Aug 7, '07 8:01am PST

[notify]

Made fur- purrfection!

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 12:03pm PST 
Hi Tai! Just don't use glue traps! Those are the worst! If my brother Smugg could come over, he'd make quick work of the mouse-catching. That would probably be only a little less humane than a glue trap, though!
[notify]

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Please carry me- downstairs to- the food!

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:28pm PST 
My mommy started watching this and stopped once she heard the squeals. She just couldn't watch it. It is very sad (even though I eat small rodents). Doing that just for entertainment is sick, I don't know how anyone could do it. It seems like some of the people on youtube were upset too. If the videos are suposed to be appropriate for 8-year-olds then I am sure a lot of youtube videos would be taken off (including this one). Poor piggy. People that do things like this make me mad.
cry
[notify]

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:29pm PST 
My mommy started watching this and stopped once she heard the squeals. She just couldn't watch it. It is very sad (even though I eat small rodents). Doing that just for entertainment is sick, I don't know how anyone could do it. It seems like some of the people on youtube were upset too. If the videos are suposed to be appropriate for 8-year-olds then I am sure a lot of youtube videos would be taken off (including this one). Poor piggy. People that do things like this make me mad.
cry
[notify]

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 8:20am PST 
Sorry for the double post...I don't know how that occured.
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 8:04pm PST 
I've seen many of these videos so no need for me to view this. I understand those who get upset when it comes to people video taping their snake eat and posting it online but on another note Snakes are creatures too that need to eat to survive. I have a 4 foot ball python and she needs to eat large rats to survive. Funny thing is during the time we've had her I've also had a pet rat who acted like a cat and would lay on my sofa who was named and kept till he passed away. It's the circle of life what can ya say? I am an animal lover but respect that some creatures do need to eat other animals to survive. I personally like to get people going too when they get affended because most of them eat meat too! Watch some slaughter house videos, it's harsh what humans do to animals before it comes to us but also depends where you are from too. I had to leave the room watching one of the slaughter videos on how cows, chickens, and pigs are killed.shock
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2