GO!

Change in behaviour

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Jack

Crazy boy

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 9:42am PST 
hi
I have got on well with my sister for the last 8 months but suddenly i have become more aggressive towards her. She was living at my house for nearly two years before i came along and has always been very timid. I keep starting to lick her nicely and then wrap my jaws round her throat. We are both neutered so mum cant undersatnd why i am being so mean, can anyone help?
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 9:54am PST 
Sounds like they are either playing or fighting for dominance. Have there been any changes in the home or the health of th older cat?
[notify]

Jack

Crazy boy

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 10:03am PST 
nothing has changed- they play nicely outside but not inside. Millie seems baffled by the whole thing!
[notify]

Trooper

Mr

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:17pm PST 
As we cats get older, we often start to become a little less tollerant of "kitty" behavior and like things a little more calm and relaxed. Perhaps that is part of the behavior change or a possible contributing factor.
[notify]