GO!

Breed?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shadow

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 6:20pm PST 
My new owner's had recently found me as a stray and took me in on June 29/07. The vet said I was about 4 weeks old at the time.

My owner's are a little confused as to what breed I am though. They think I might be a Russian Blue mix. What does everyone else think?
[notify]

MuShu

I'm nakey!

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 7:03pm PST 
The coloring definitely suggests russian blue...that would be my guess. wink
[notify]

Kiwi

Missing Zack,but- love is forever

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 7:03pm PST 
Whatever you are you are absolutely adorable! Is your fur short or long ? You look similar to our Peanut when he was a baby, he was a Maine Coon mixkittykitty
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 8:19pm PST 
The markings that I have now are:
- white patch on my belly
- tiger stripes on my legs and tail
- silver tipping on my fur around my paws and face

When I went to the vet, they said I might end up being a medium to long haired cat.
[notify]

Aden

The world's a- toy

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 11:26pm PST 
The older you get the easier it'll be to find out that's for suresmile
I asked a simular question, (but in my case referring to the specific coloration I should put in my profile), and it was helpful to wait because, as you can see, my cream is turning brown. My fur was fluffier - so I thought more ragdoll...now it's becoming sleek, so I guess more Siamese?

Once the kitty furr settles it'll be a lot easier. If you just want to put something, Domestic Long Hair is always an easy way to go!dancing
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 8:34am PST 
I don't know what breed you might be, but you sure are a precious little kitten!! And a very lucky one, to have adopted such good humans, who have taken you in, brought you to the vet, and obviously love you.

Take care,

Benny Grunch, Louis and Emma

God Bless everyone who takes in a homeless kitty!!!
[notify]

Mr. Fez- (Angel- Dreamboat- #25)

Hippie Kitty

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 9:35am PST 
You look like a Domestic Medium Hair or Domestic Long Hair
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 10:14am PST 
DMH or DLH

Russian Blues do not have tiger striped markings.
[notify]

Lucky

i meow all- day , thats- my motto

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 11:27am PST 
i think your a gray tabby becouse they have stripes.way to go
[notify]

Toulouse

Fuzzytail

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 11:48am PST 
Just like Mr. Fez and Hunter said, I think you are a DLH or DMH, but what ever breed you are, you sure are a cutie! way to go
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2