GO!

Snowy & Martin's wedding - Saturday 30 June 2pm EST!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 125: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Queenie ~- Sweet Angel

~ With my Julesy- now ~

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 10:33am PST 
Dear furriends and fellow catsters....

Purrlease join us on Saturday 30 June 2007 at 2pm EST when my sisfur Snowy and her betrothed Martin will be joined forever!

The ceremony will be performed by our kind and dear furriend, Toulouse and the catering will be done by Chef Skylar and his wonderful helpers!!

The wedding party is as follows:

Bridescats:
Ashley Jay
Lily
Angel
Hannah
Tigress

Groomscats:

Isaac (best cat!)
Teal’c
Aldo
Morgan
Vincent
Hugo

Ringbearer:
Cole

Flowergirl (can't attend, but in spirit)
Mew

Poetry reading done by:
Emma
Who will read a poem written by the sweet Hudson

And a special guest... Jules Vern

The menu will be posted soon, and we will start decorating soon as well! Hope to see everypurr there!
cloud 9
[notify]

Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 10:38am PST 
OH I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see Snowy and Martin say their vows! Such romance! Such excitement! Such a purrrrrrfect and happy couple!

cheercloud 9cheercloud 9cheercloud 9
[notify]

Teal'c- forever in- my heart

Catmander in- Charge

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 5:07pm PST 
I'm pawsitively ecstatic about the wedding too! What a purrrrfect match! Two wonderful kind and caring kitties! applause

I hope that Snowy and Martin are as happily married as me and Ashley are! *blows Ashley a kiss*

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:33pm PST 
*tiptoes in and looks around*

Just wanted to say that I am so proud to be able to perform the ceremony for Snowy and Martin! It is my purrs that they will be as happy as Ashey and Teal'C who I was pleased to join in marriage!wink

*Tiptoes out while he dances and whistles to a happy tune!*
[notify]

Mew (In- LOVING- Memory)

loved more than- anything in this- world

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 9:26pm PST 
Our family would like to wish you all good things and a lifetime full of happiness.
Our Mew is honored to be a flower girl, in spirit.
The rest of us will be thinking of you, but we will not be able to attend as we can't log on to Catster ourselves. Mommy and Daddy will be busy with a HUGE fundraiser for the SPCA, at the Philadelphia Phillies.

Please accept our heartfelt wishes for happiness, joy and love.

All the best, always....
Mew, Blue, Nico, Stella, Tocca, Licorice, Ava, Dash, Cookie, Milk and the foster babies
[notify]

Lily (In- Loving- Memory)

When in doubt,- cuddle on the- bed.

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 2:33am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausecheercheercheer

Oh, we're so excited for Snowy and Martin!!

And Lily is so happy to be a catmaid - yay!!

Purrs,

Lily & Emmy
[notify]

Queenie ~- Sweet Angel

~ With my Julesy- now ~

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 2:52am PST 
One more day to go! I can't believe it!!

*walks into the beautiful outdoor area, looks around at the beautiful lake and trees....and sees next to the lake...the gazebo where the ceremony will take place, walks over and putscandles on the podium inside the gazebo where Toulouse will stand *

Ok! I better start setting up....Toby may have to help me, though.

As soon as Skylar has the tables set up under the trees, I will put the candles on the tables as well as the flowers on the tables too...

I will put these serving bowls here for Chef Skylar and his crew to use.

Ok...now Toby can do his bit!

Edited by author Fri Jun 29, '07 2:55am PST

[notify]

Toby

If it moves,- I'll lick it!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 2:59am PST 
*Toby comes into the clearing, wearing his toolbelt and carrying a bag as well as a ladder...puts the ladder against the gazebo and puts the rose lights all around the wood. He gets down and heads over to the trees under which the guests will have dinner, and hangs tiny candle lanterns all over the branches.
Next he heads over to the lake, and puts the floating swan lights on the water, ensuring that they are anchored tightly so as not to float away. He stands back, looks around, and smiles happily at the pretty scene. He packs up his things and heads back home, whistling*
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 7:06am PST 
Dear Snowy and Martin:

I am so excited to be able to share in your special day. I am working hard to make sure I can read the beautiful poem (written by Hudson) without crying. Lady kitties coming, bring a handkerchief for the reading of the poem!

Louie and and Benny are excited as well, but I am afraid it is more as to what might be on the menu......(giggling).

Love and purrs to you both,
Emma, Louis and Benny
[notify]

Captain (RIP- 2006-2010)

Captain Cook

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '07 7:56am PST 
*Brings in the dessert table, setting it up under the tree while leaving room for Skylar's tables*
[notify]

(Page 1 of 125: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]