GO!

Frontline is Balding Me!!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Bernice

I just hate my- brother

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:04pm PST 
Dude! Mom's pissed! She put Frontline on me last night because my dumb brother likes to go outside and play...when she got home she found my hair all over the carpet and thought Louie beat me up again...but I have a growing bald spot where my mom put the Frontline...has anyone experienced this? We made a beeline to the vets...he said "watch it"...typical...she's worried and very very angry at the same time...it got bigger in just the past 2 hours.
[notify]

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:47pm PST 
I myself have had a simular reaction to frontline so we change to Revolution for the next round of flea treatment. My humans just monitored me to make sure it wasn't bothering me. I was eating , sleeping and playing normally, so no problems. As you mentioned, your've spoken to your vet, and they are aware of it. If your not your usual self I would give the clinic a call back. I have had frontline many times in the passed with no problems, It maybe a one off or it was time for a change of drug. My human has seen a couple of sad cases of cats infested with fleas and they weren't happy outcomes. So unfortunately flea treatment is necessary.
[notify]

Bernice

I just hate my- brother

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:56pm PST 
See my mother saw one flea on the bathroom floor and gave us a good once over (more like ten times over)...but she hates fleas more than we do so she rushed out and got us flea medication...I've already lost more hair tonight...but I won't let my mom take a picture...I keep running from her......
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 7:01pm PST 
We hope it passes soon, and you're back to your old furry self real fast.
[notify]