GO!

Authority dry

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Akasha

Love me

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 2:34pm PST 
My fur balls have been on authority dry and do great on it but with recent wet food scare I'm wondering if its safe any opinions?? We are on a tight budget and have five cats so need a good food that ain't pricey
[notify]

Grizzly

who me im- inocent

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 1:37pm PST 
Anyone ??
[notify]

Calypso

Calypso- Greek sea nymph

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 2:05pm PST 
Hey Grizzly,

Dry food for dogs has been recalled. I would avoid all Authority kitty food, and all other brands produced by Menu Foods company.

At this rate, they are voluntarily recalling more and more brands and types of pet foods...

Who knows when one of their other brands, not yet recalled, will be next?

Some great premium brands not produced by them are: Innova, Canidae, Paul Newman's Organics, Wellness, and Natural Balance.
[notify]

Mountain- Dew...Always- with me.

Dew

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 6:05pm PST 
Look at the foods that have no fillers, even if they cost a bit more your cats will eat less, be more satisfied and poop less. Less litter cost helps! way to go

Solid Gold Katz n Flocken isn't very expensive, look around for is. Just in our little town we found a $10.00 difference in prices from store to store. You can shop for deals on the internet too.

Isn't this recall just the scariest thing??

Good luck!
[notify]