GO!

The petition for YouTube to not show animal abuse!! Please sign and save a life!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
♥- MadCat- Nikki♥

Her Magesty the- Cat

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 12:58pm PST 
please take a minute to sign the petition I have created for YouTube to be held accountable for enforcing their own codes of conduct. The petition can be found here:

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/956629011

Please feel free to cross post!!
[notify]

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 1:10pm PST 
Nikki, thank you SO much for taking the time to set up this petition!!!! We have signed it.
[notify]

♥- MadCat- Nikki♥

Her Magesty the- Cat

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 1:30pm PST 
My Pleasure! I am glad meowmy took those writing classes now! The great part is that The CEO of YouTUbe is in San Mateo which is close to where I live and I can deliver this in person when we get a good amount of signatures!
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 3:07pm PST 
Nikki, I hope you don't mind me adding a link here to help the members find the page.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION

I've signed and I urge everyone else to as well. Go and post about the petition on any groups you are on. We need as many signatures as possible.

Leida.
[notify]

Mara and- Malaika- (twins!)

We love twins!

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 3:17pm PST 
Thanks, Nikki, for doing this! You are pawesome!! Leida, thanks for including a link allowing readers to go directly to this all-important Web document.

Well done, you guys!!!!way to go
[notify]

ABBEY (In- Loving- Memory) 97-8

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 3:44pm PST 
ok..i signed it..i hope it works...and i hope the person gets prosectued
[notify]

Harry- ~*Angel*~

Come home Abby

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 3:54pm PST 
we signed it too
[notify]

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 4:16pm PST 
We forwarded the link onto every animal lover we know outside of Catster and Dogster. Hopefully it will help to get the ball rolling. Many of them will continue to pass the word on.
[notify]

Cain- (outspoken- &proud of- it!)

BELLA BELLA- PEOPLE!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 6:09pm PST 
We here are both shocked and dismayed that youtube allowed this crap to linger on its sight for so long. Animal abuse is horrid and anyone who condones such acts are nothing more then horrid trolls! check out erics dog blog on blogger.com for his efforts to end the abuse of animals global!

thanks for the email and be sure we are hoping youtube gets off its lazy butt and comes up with a better oversight plan on their websight.

regards,,

Murphy and cain !
[notify]

Tobey

Tobey Hawk,- Xtreme Stroller

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 6:18pm PST 
I signed it and passed on the link.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12