GO!

random act of kindness

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
ABBEY (In- Loving- Memory) 97-8

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 3:58pm PST 
hi,

pucco buster posted this in a group of my sister's on dogster ..and yes its a dog....but we are trying to do a random act of kindess for a stranger who probably is not a dogster or catster member.. ..please vote for the pup below..she is behind by about 166 votes...and i knew you would help the white..pup

I have noticed the cutest dog on the snobby dog contest . she is a white pekingese Named Angel and the owner has entered her I think five times and she never gets over five or six votes. I saw her on there again in a different outfit this time. I just feel bad because I am think that this person doesn't belong to such a wonderful group as us and probably doesn't know such a group exists.

I just have a feeling this is some older person who would love to see their dog win. I just think we should vote for this dog even though we don't the owner.

I just feel it is the right thing to do.

http://www.snobbydogs.com/contest_vote.cfm

she is the white pekingese named Angel. in a dress

I would hate see her come in last again.

Lets do a stranger a favor. A random act of kindness. Good Karma for all.
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 4:18pm PST 
This is a great idea Abbey! I'd love to see the look on the doggie's human's face when they suddenly see all these extra votes. laugh out loud

CLICK HERE to go straight to the competition page.

Leida.
[notify]

Honey

Umbrella Girl

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 4:31pm PST 
I voted for the little dog in the blue dress. I hope she wins. snoopy
[notify]

Kailey

pet me please

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 6:26pm PST 
thank you all ..i hope she wins....

i hope her family is very happy and can feel the love of us on catster and dogster...but she doesnt even know about us ...maybe someday she will find dogster and catster and see what a special place we have ...

hugs and kisses to all

kailey, abbey ..and bella from dogster
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 1:59am PST 
Angel is coming third at the moment. There are only three doggies in contention as no others have anything like as many points.

294 Maddy
191 Otis
190 Angel

Come on guys - do something nice for this doggie - let's get her into second place and see if we can't get her to the top as well. wink

Leida.
[notify]

ABBEY (In- Loving- Memory) 97-8

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 7:07pm PST 
yes my mom went thru all 854 angels on dogster to see if she was here..but she could not find her ..so i am sure her family cant believe how much everyone loves their baby...how exciting is it to do something nice for a stranger who is not lucky enough to know about a great website like dogster or catster...

please please please help us push her into the lead...

hugs and kisses to all for being so kind and caring

abbey
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 7:14pm PST 
We've been voting. I love doing this random kindness thing. cheercheer
[notify]

Rudy (In Loving Memory)

The Little- Prince

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 8:27pm PST 
We put in our vote for Angel. What a nice thing to do!
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 1:11am PST 
The latest score:

303 = Maddy
222 = Angel
191 = Otis

So, Angel is now in second place! way to go

Well done guys - tell all your friends to vote for Angel and we'll get her to the top.

Leida
[notify]

CB

ZOOM!

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 8:05am PST 
I voted! kitty I'm sure her human will be so happy when she sees all these votes just coming from nowhere. She has 227 votes now- actually 228 when you add in mine, which hasn't shown up yet. It took forever to find Angel, please tell me I voted for the right dog- is this her?
[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7