VERY ANGRY!! RANT MEOW!

Miss Topsy

Single AGAIN!!- :(

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 10:13am PST 
Some GOOFY HUMAN went through all of our pages and looked for anything they thought MIGHT be offensive and Catster edited all our pages!!

Wow! of all the high-handed BS!!! Can I say BS? Are abbreviations allowed?

What a bunch of stupid BS! shrug

The email I got from catster went on about children on this site...well if the innocent words I used would offend children THAT young maybe the stupid parents should be watching their kids on the internet!

I am really switching my tail over this!
God knows we wouldn't want people to have to sit down with their kids and watch them...or even WORSE have to explain why my uncle Fluffy has a funny name! What a buncha puritanical NONSENSE!!!

Shelly Adams

Catsteredit- 'steal dog toys'- b/c Spanish

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 2:09pm PST 
You know what they edited on my page?

I had as a forum motto, "Steal dog toys!" in Spanish and they removed that. Angry and dissapointed doesn't cover how I feel. frown
What is wrong with Spanish? Is this an English only site? Most of my PM's are in Spanish, lotsa pup pals are in Mexico y Columbia.
My Mami's feelings are hurt...she is proud to be Hispanic AND American.

I hate to do this to my friends but right now I don't know if I'll ever spend my money on Zealies if they are going to pull this kinda mess on me!

Well, I don't want to bring the group down with all this....I was having a fun time on catster/dogster until this.

Please carry on with the butts & the face! wink

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 3:37pm PST 
That is totally insane Shelly Adams! Did you contact Catster and ask them WHY they edited your motto?shrug

Shelly Adams

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 8:51pm PST 
No and frankly their high-handed ways are making me scared they'll kick me off.

frown

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 2:33pm PST 
Perhaps they translated it wrongly or they couldn't translate it and were scared it meant something like 'All dogs are b***ards!' in Spanish!laugh out loud

Shelly Adams

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 7:50pm PST 
MOL!! big laugh

Well? Aren't they? big laugh

Butt seriously....
I don't know how they could confuse that with "robe juguetes de perro"!!!
shrug

Bug

I go where Mom- goes.

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 7:54pm PST 
shock I can't believe they did that ... meow-humpt ... yup me mommie let me on the comp again ... sorry been absent red face butt me back now ... meow

i think i need to learn more spanish and start posting more i knoe i am a not a dirty perro big laugh

here's butt-ing at you, kid ...dancing i slay me molway to go