GO!

The Catster Railroad

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Tue Feb 6, '07 2:22pm PST 
Current as of 3/8/07

Well Kitties, here it is. The most recent update on the Catster Railroad. Kudos to all those kitties and pawrents who offer to volunteer their time to help save furry lives! applause applause applauseThe general statement made by most people is that they could travel 2 to 3 hours in any direction on the weekends. If there was anything specific, it is noted below. If you would like to be added to this list, please Pmail me or post below and I will add you. It's kind of pell-mell right now, but as we get more kitties, I will organize this better.

Sasha - Southern California

Diego - Portland, Oregon

Tiger - SE Texas and can travel to and through the Houston area, Lufkin area and Lake Charles area in La. and all points in between. Any kitty traveling N or S on Hwys. 69, 96, 287 or 87 between Lukfin/Beaumont as well as travel E or W on IH 10 between Houston and Lake Charles.

Snow - I can transport in southeast Tennessee from Cleveland to Dalton, Ga or Scottsboro, Al.

Lizzie - Cannot transport, but can have overnight stays. Cats must be speutered and accustomed to other cats and dogs.

Zorilla - Palm Springs, California

Natasha - We are in Brooklyn and can help across S. N.Y. State , NJ and CT

Maddy McCatterson - We are in Agoura Hills, CA and could help weekends. We are towards the Ventura County line.

Calla - Indianapolis, IN to Louisville, KY if transportation is needed. Also Evansville, IN.

Winter - Scranton, PA

Sammy - I'm available to transport any direction from Calgary Alberta area from 2-3 hours any direction

Ele - We can help transport within different areas of Florida (Panhandle would be a stretch) and up to FL/GA border.

Arthur - Lower Michigan, NW Ohio, northern Indiana and Chicago. Maybe even the southernmost tip of Ontario near the border (Windsor/Sarnia), if we have the proper documentation to bring somecat across.

Sparkle - The areas we really can manage are Galveston/Houston area; Lakes area (Lufkin, Nacogdoches); over the river ( and through the woods...) anyway, into Louisiana into Lake Charles and north of there also. Maybe farther if we need to meet the next leg of the journey.

Bob - We are available in the greater Los Angeles, California area (including LA and Orange counties).

Sky - We're in N Texas - available to go 250- 300 miles north south east or west

Bandit - central FL

Stony - Peoria, Illinois

Sallysue - I am in the south shore of Boston area and could transport to north or south shore locations on weekends

Zoe - I'm in southern California, and I could help transport kitties! That's the Orange county and Los Angeles area specifically, but also may include such places as San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, etc.

Ashlye - Miami, Fl

Teddy Roosevelt - We live in Central NJ, but have family in CT, so could easily get to Fairfield County CT, and central/Northern NJ.

Fang - willing to help transport cats anywhere along the I-95 corridor from the GA/FL state line to Melbourne(south of Daytona), to about Savannah, & west along the I-10 corridor as far as Tallahassee.

Lucky Boo - We live in Statesboro, GA, which is really close to Savannah (about 45 minutes). We could transport from Savannah to Macon, GA.

Winchester - Rochester, NY

Jules Vern - Coram, NY

Clarisse - We live in Rochester, NY & meowmie would be willing to help transport as far west as Buffalo, as far east as Syracuse, & as far south as Elmira. She currently helps transport dogs for Blue Moon Meadows Rescue in the Rochester area, but really wants to transport kitties too.

Wiggy - could help with transport in the general Chicago area (northern Indiana, southern Wisconsin)

Anubis rex - My mommy will help transport any kitty in the Bay Area, CA, as long as she's allowed to kiss the kitty! We're in San Jose, and she'll go a few hours in any direction (except directly west, cause she'd fall in the ocean!). Overnight stays might be possible with advance notice.

Julius - Southern AZ and maybe SW New Mexico

a href="http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=507343&j=t&t=t">Pooh Bear - I live in the Raleigh NC area and can cover a good chunk of North Carolina and into southern Virginia. Drafen said he could cover part of SC up to southern NC we could connect for anything going in that direction. Glad to help with pups to if needed.

- I live in the Raleigh NC area and can cover a good chunk of North Carolina and into southern Virginia. Drafen said he could cover part of SC up to southern NC we could connect for anything going in that direction. Glad to help with pups to if needed.

- I live in the Raleigh NC area and can cover a good chunk of North Carolina and into southern Virginia. Drafen said he could cover part of SC up to southern NC we could connect for anything going in that direction. Glad to help with pups to if needed.

Smudge - We Live in the UK but can help out with any transport needed here

Edited by author Thu May 10, '07 12:34am PST

[notify]

Clarisse

You can never- have too much- love.

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 1:34pm PST 
We live in Rochester, NY & meowmie would be willing to help transport as far west as Buffalo, as far east as Syracuse, & as far south as Elmira. She currently helps transport dogs for Blue Moon Meadows Rescue in the Rochester area, but really wants to transport kitties too. She cannot help with overnight stays, since she has no room (there are 5 very jealous kitties in a 1 bedroom apartment already), but is definitely interested in transporting.

Purries!
Clarisse
[notify]

Wiggy

Love my butt!

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:22am PST 
We live near Chicago and could possibly help out!
[notify]

Wiggy

Love my butt!

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:38am PST 
I guess I should add that overnight stays would be difficult, but could help with transport in the general Chicago area (northern Indiana, southern Wisconsin)
[notify]

Anubis Rex- (aka "The- Bunny")

Don't smooch me,- I'm Irish!

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '07 1:40pm PST 
My mommy will help transport any kitty in the Bay Area, CA, as long as she's allowed to kiss the kitty! We're in San Jose, and she'll go a few hours in any direction (except directly west, cause she'd fall in the ocean!). Overnight stays might be possible with advance notice.
[notify]

Julius

Watch out,- hapless mousies!

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '07 7:08am PST 
Oops, I just posted on the older thread! We are moving this weekend to SE AZ and can help out in that area (Southern AZ and maybe SW New Mexico).

Jules
[notify]

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '07 9:29am PST 
I posted on the other update as well, I live in the Raleigh NC area and can cover a good chunk of North Carolina and into southern Virginia. Drafen said he could cover part of SC up to southern NC we could connect for anything going in that direction. Glad to help with pups to if needed.
[notify]

Smudge

Sweet Cheeks !!

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 4:57pm PST 
We Live in the UK but can help out with any transport needed here

cats, Dogs, etc etc

No spiders or wayward children MOL
xxxx
[notify]

Siouxsie loves Hazel Lucy

<3 HL

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '07 7:59am PST 
we live North of Boston & can help in MA, NH, RI, northern CT, or southern ME
mama has a little car & can transport 2 kitties or small doggies (or other small animals but no spiders or reptiles cuz they scare her! MOL)
[notify]

Harley

Lets Go Bills!

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 4:49pm PST 
I live in Hamlin, Ny ( west side of Rochester). I can travel about an hour(probably more actually) in any direction. I know Buffalo very well so going there wouldn't be a problem. I also have ezpass so travelling on I-90 isn't a problem.

Im off from work Mon, Tues, Wed. so those days I'm free ALL day.

Two cats already live here but we could do an overnight stay if really needed ( i have an extra bedroom).
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4