GO!

Teal'c and Ashley's Engagement Party - Jan 26 5:00pm Catster/Pacific Time and 8:00pm Eastern Time

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 11:56am PST 
*opens the door to the party room to peek in and see what needs to be done first*

Oh this is a nice big room! All our guests will be so happy and comfortable here!

*brings in a few boxes and bags on Bear's pink dolly*
[notify]

Ted E. Bear- "Bear" for- short

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 4:33pm PST 
Hellooooooo, any one here yet? *tick-tock-waits for an answer*

No! ok, then I have to get to work!

Lets see what Ashley brought over, hummmmm, aaaaaaaahhhhh. Ok, now let me start by setting up the most important room first, over outside the doorway on the left, yeah over here in this hall, this will do nicely.

Removes and sets up not one, not two not three but FOUR auto litter boxes, fresh litter, new bags, plugs them in and stands back..... oh the paw mats ==== ok, now on to the next step.way to go
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 4:37pm PST 
Ok, now this room is very big, I hope it's big enough for all the kitties and pups and cousins and who ever.

Over on this side of the room I will make the dance floor, as it's the biggerst part of the room.

Now to set up the chairs and tables. One table, six chairs per table. If that's not enough, they can stand around. Pink table cloths with white hearts, and on the center of each is a vase with pink and white carnations, they last the longest and smell ever so good.

Back into that box, and here are the streamers ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ some hanging down for those that want to try and pull them down cause they are bored and the rest twisted and crossed on the ceiling. thinking
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 4:42pm PST 
shock OMC! how can I forget to set up the bar!!! Ok, draging that heavy fountain in. At least I cleaned it after the last party. I guess I will wait till the bartender shows up on Fri. and talk about what goes in it. thinking

Ok, glasses, out from the kitchen stacked up on the bar and under. I will start making ice because it seems the ice machine is down, I'll get this fixed, but start making some in the meantime, can never have enough ice.wink

A box of confetti for when Ashley and Teal'c comes in.

applause
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 4:52pm PST 
Now for Torque's favorite things. The balloons!! partypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

I'm sure they won't get broken this time. (big laugh)

Let's see what did I forget? uuuummmmm eek I better get the tons of cat-mix in here and now.

And to mix it so it's fresh: it's special and it only grows in Peru in Nov. if you don't get it then you have to wait a year. Have to be in the "club" to get it. But it makes the best cat-mix I have every eaten, mixed with nuts, nip, fish, beef, nip, fish, and a dash of nip slowly roasted to perfection, toped with a dash of nip salt. It's heaven and I brought tons, we won't run out, that's a given, take some home and share with the family too it's good luck yummies. dancing that smells like heaven cloud 9

I'll bring the catnoli's on Fri. I'm sure if anyone comes in here they will be eating them if I make them now.

I think that's about it for now. Maybe I will come back and tweak it up durring the week but I think I have done my job. Hope the kids like it so far. way to go
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 4:57pm PST 
eek How can I forget the band!!! shrug I think I'm loosing it, you would think it was my engagement party or something. red face

Ok, the mikes, disco ball, speakers, and drums are over here in this corner, and the colored light...works good.

Sound check. (*&(&^%^ kitty ^^&*($@# testing 1 2 3 kitty way to go

Ok we are ready to rock and roll!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]

Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 7:33pm PST 
*comes in the door loaded with flowers and stops short*

OH WOW! I can't believe what a wonderful job Bear has done so far! hmmm wonder what we should put in the fountain this time? something light and refreshing but with a real twist of nip MOL

*adds daisies and delphiniums to the carnations and stands back to admire her work*

*flowers*
[notify]

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Sun Jan 21, '07 8:34pm PST 
*comes in to look at the arrangements so far so he can get some idea of what the setup is before Friday* Wow! Looks great! Hey, Ashley, you mentioned drinks, how about some of that catnip ale from Autumn, or champagne with a dash of nip? Also, what food is Autumn bringing, and what are we bringing? I know we're bringing the Mackarel Munchies, Tuna Popsicles, Kitty Kisses, and Cat Attack Cookies. Can you p-mail me with the other things, and Autumn's list so we don't double up? And maybe p-mail her with that information also?
*looks into kitchen facilities* Good, a dishwasher! And plenty of room. We'll bring the trays over already made up, and set them out. Bear, would you mind setting up two long tables for the buffet, with enough room to go along both sides? Thanks, buddy.
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Mon Jan 22, '07 5:39pm PST 
Not a problem Skylar, I'll set up 3 long tables so they make a big L shape and your people or whoever is serving can get behind them and no one will get trapped by kitties trying to get behind them. Make it flow from one end to the other if you know what I mean. way to go
[notify]

I Am Daaaa-Bear!

Purred: Mon Jan 22, '07 5:44pm PST 
Ashley, love the addition to the flowers, now there are perfect! kitty Now I have a surprise for you and Teal'c...

Taking boxes out..... unwraping drapes for around the bottom of the band stand so you don't see all the wires underneath and kitties don't go under there to play, pleated skirts in turquoise and silver and black, one each color, and above, } } {{{}{}{}{}{}}
some turquoise and silver and black streamers, over the band} }{{{}{}{}{}{}}

and some skirts around the bar in the same color and balloons of that color hanging over the band and bar not quit low enough for any fur to reach. party party party
[notify]

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]