GO!

Please think of Biscuit

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 4:20pm PST 
I'd like to let everyone know about a very special Catster, Biscuit.

Biscuit is currently 23 years, 8 months old, and is facing the Bridge very soon. On Saturday he collapsed and the Vet said his remaining time with us will be brief.

Please join me in a stroll for Biscuit and his mom, I know they would appreciate it.

Tag words: weloveyoubiscuit

Edited by author Tue Nov 28, '06 3:57pm PST

[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 4:32pm PST 
Poor Biscut we are purring for you and your family. Glad you lived a long, good life.
[notify]

Harry- ~*Angel*~

Come home Abby

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:04pm PST 
Biscuit you are an inspiration to all kitties. We are purring for you and your family. Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrrr Purrrrrrr

P.S. Mommy does not want to sound dense but how does one join in a stroll? We will be there when she figures out how.
[notify]

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:24pm PST 
Hi Harry! No problem, it's easy, I'll tell you how!

Go into My Account at the top of the page. Click on manage photos, under the photo you would like in the stroll you'll see a biofield that says 'Tags' right above it. Insert the tag words and your good to go!

Remember, the tag words are all together...no spaces.
[notify]

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:32pm PST 
Biscuit, I'm sending purrs to you and to your mom to give you both comfort and help you through this difficult time. All of us in the Olde Furts group are thinking of you.

Purrrrr purrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs of comfort.....

love,
Scooter
[notify]

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:35pm PST 
Any kitty that makes it to 23 years and 8 months deserves his own stroll. Hang in there Biscuit. I'll miss your diary. It's very entertaining. smile
[notify]

Harry- ~*Angel*~

Come home Abby

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:35pm PST 
We joined but Mommy did not realize she needed to change the captions and she tried to go back and change them but they won't change. But, we are still purring for Biscuit and family!
[notify]

Mountain- Dew...Always- with me.

Dew

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:38pm PST 
Biscuit you are an inspiration, we all hope to live such long happy lives as you have.
[notify]

Sadie

Queen of the- house

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:39pm PST 
All of our family will join the stroll.

We love you Biscuit.
[notify]

Mr Twister (Twist)

Twist

Purred: Mon Nov 27, '06 5:40pm PST 
Hats off to you Biscuit. I hope I can be half the kitty you are.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6