GO!

Tail of Devotion???

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Princess- Cali

Royal Mentor

Purred: Sat Oct 21, '06 3:27pm PST 
Okay so i cant figure out where i can make the tail of devotion... i went to my account page and cant find it anywhere? Please help?
Thank you,
Princess Cali
[notify]

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Sat Oct 21, '06 3:47pm PST 
Oh yeah.....I see what you mean. I couldn't find it either *puzzled*
[notify]

Princess- Cali

Royal Mentor

Purred: Sat Oct 21, '06 3:51pm PST 
I remember it used to be there....hmmm...spooky... *grins and giggles*
I bet its just a glitch or maybe they arent going to have tails of devotion anymore....that would be a bummer!
[notify]

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Fri Nov 3, '06 11:29pm PST 
I was going to write one, but the link's gone! Catster, please bring it back!
[notify]

CAIRO a k a- Captain- Cool

"I purr- therefore I am"

Purred: Wed Nov 8, '06 9:02am PST 
Hey Y’all

If y’all go ovah to Catster homepage look down the left column till you see Catsters News and Updates, click on that;
It will bring you to Straight from Catster’s Mouth; on the left is a column titled Recent Meows at the bottom of this column y’all will find Tails of Devotion.
Hope this helps…
[notify]

Klaus

Mr Furry- Pantaloons!

Purred: Thu Nov 9, '06 4:43am PST 
Thankyou - that really does help! smile

http://www.catster.com/site_updates_arch.php?p=247
[notify]

Rambo

Grumpy Old Man

Purred: Thu Nov 9, '06 3:06pm PST 
My people found that same page but it just takes you to a list of written Tails and says to compose your own their will be a link in the account page next to each "dog's" picture. But those links don't exist. Wasn't there a special title you could make your entry to flag it as a tail of devotion? Or was that just something with selecting a photo to go along with it and you need this missing link to compose the diary entry? The most recent Tail was from Oct. 30th and I thought they changed the account page layout before that...
[notify]