GO!

Baby ~ In Loving Memory's 2nd Bridge Anniversary

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pepper

CHICKEN! Did- someone say - CHICKEN?

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 7:27am PST 
HI every cat!
Today is Baby ~ In Loving Memory's, 2nd Bridge Anniversary. Would every cat stop by and say hello to her and her Mom. We know her Mom will be sad today remembering her lose. But we also know there are a lot of good memories too and she will be thinking of those also.
We just wanted to say that Baby is fine and with us at the Bridge. We have a good time together here, chasing things in the big meadow, playing in big piles of catnip, resting under the big oak trees and just being lazy, if we want to be. ;o)

Sending loving hugs and good thoughts to Baby's Mom today.
Purrrrrrrs and Head Bonks,
Pepper and Sassy
[notify]

Gremlin- (Rainbow- Bridge)

The Cat is the- Center of All- Things

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 7:52am PST 
Just dropping a meow to let Baby's mom know we are thinking of her and feeling her pain at this time. Selfishly, though, I'm glad Baby is here because she has made my Bridge life much richer and has made me a much nicer tomcat. . . all my love to Baby from her devoted Gremlin
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 7:52am PST 
Baby's Mom. I can empathize it will be a year next month that I lost my Morey and it has been around 18 months since we lost Winnie too! It has been hard, but has gotten easier. You are in our thoughts today.
[notify]

Lucie (In- Loving- Memory)

Lucie-lu, the- Puffball-Poo

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 7:54am PST 
Our sympathies go out to Baby's mom too--Mommie knows what it is like to lose a beloved kitty (Gremlin's 2 year Bridge anniversary was this past summer). Purrs, prrrts and little squeaks, Lucie (Baby's Smushy Face Gal Pal--giggle giggle)
[notify]

Pooh♥- Rainbow- Bridge.

Butterflies,- Where? Gimme,- Gimme, Gimme.

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 8:40am PST 
Baby's mom. We are thinking of you today as you are thinking of your dear Baby.
Rest assured that she is happy up here with Gremlin and all of her friends, She still loves you and always will and she watches over you every day.
While you hold her in your heart she will always be close by. You may not feel her, hear her or see her but she will be there as we all are.

Purrs for you today and every day.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
Pooh and the crew.
[notify]

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 11:22am PST 
Dear Baby's Mommy,

Our thoughts & purrs are with you today. We know anniversaries are always the toughest days of all when it comes to remembering Bridge kitties. Maximo's one year anniversary of crossing over is coming up soon (Nov. 9) and I know my Mommy will need some extra headrubs and purrs that day! So I'm sending you some today!!

Purrs,
Lucky Boo

SooLing (In- Loving- Memory)

Call me- beautiful,- please!

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 11:26am PST 
We know these anniversaries are hard, since they're a reminder of the loss of something so special. But, it's a reminder, too, of all the wonderful fun times and the love shared. We hope those memories, and the love you still have and will always have for Baby, will bring you some comfort, and some smiles, today. Remember the joy she brought to you and how she made you smile every day.

Baby is doing just fine here -- we get together under a big tree for afternoon tea (catnip, of course) and fish sandwiches, then a snooze on a catnip pile. I think I'll go try to locate her right now!

love and purrs,
SooLing
and Scooter and mom, too
[notify]

Leo

My life- (afterlife)- belongs to- Smudge!

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 12:12pm PST 
Baby's mommie, we know how hard it is to loose your furry baby, but you have to know that we're all here and ready to help you..

And of course, you don't have to be worried about baby, cause I'm here with her wink

We luv you both and we'll be thinking of you

Leo & mommie
[notify]

Hairy ~ - Miss you

Beautiful Hairy

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 1:02pm PST 
Sweet Baby, my good friend who means so much to me. You and mom were so good to my mom and I when we were going through our own sad times. Thank you for always being there and I hope we are there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on.

By the way...weren't those the best Tuna Cakes you've ever had! I sure loved 'em. And that Catnip Ice Cream....WOW...just delicious!!

~You are such a beautiful Angel, pretty Baby~
[notify]

Tigger - My Sweet- Angel Girl

I was here first

Purred: Thu Sep 28, '06 1:58pm PST 
To Baby's Mommie,
We wanted you to know that we are thinking of you. We know you are missing Baby and we know it can't be easy. Although Baby is not here physically, she will always be with you in your heart and in your mind. Memories are a wonderful thing and she will never be forgotten. You just have to hope that she's happy and safe at the Bridge and someday you'll be with her again.

Many purrs and headbutts,
Tigger and the gang
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2