GO!

Please Pray for Icebox, Hawkeye & Mystery

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥ - Cinderella - ♥

I am hungry!!- Where is my- Chicken???

Purred: Fri Sep 8, '06 7:28pm PST 
Hello everyone

I have a very sad news. *Echo* went to Rainbow Bridge( Feline Leukemia positive) Her Mommy is so scared for *Icebox*
, *Hawkeye*
, and *Mystery*
She was tested negative for feline leukemia when we took her to her first vet visit, but has still been exposed and still may have been infected. Please send them messages and pray for them. On this time friend are needed

Purrs
Cinderella
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Fri Sep 8, '06 7:41pm PST 
So sorry aobut Echo. I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope none of you come down w/ Felv.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Fri Sep 8, '06 9:36pm PST 
Oh dear. We are so sorry for the loss of Echo. We are purrrrrrrrrring for your enitre family.

You are in our thoughts.

Diego, LuLu & Diana (mom)
[notify]

Kofa

The Kofa

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 8:36am PST 
We are are purring for you all. Sorry to hear about Echo.
My sister was sick and it makes you sad, so I understand.
Luv,
Kofa and Bella
[notify]

Tigga- (1996-2013)

The Chemist

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 10:50am PST 
We are purring for Icebox, Hawkeye and Mystery and so sorry to hear about the loss of Echo.
Tigga & Blade
[notify]

Tipsey

Bonkers is mine!- Paws off!

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 11:31am PST 
We are purring and praying for your whole family.

Tiger and Tipsey
[notify]

Shadow

Offical Taste- tester

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 11:36am PST 
My family and I purring the family of Echo. Please knoe your in our hearts and prayers.
Shadow and humans Caitlyn(Sissy) and Paula(Mommy)
[notify]

♥ - Cinderella - ♥

I am hungry!!- Where is my- Chicken???

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 11:47am PST 
Hey Guys!!!

I just got this email from the PWKC
"Icebox and Hawkeye are Feline Leukemia negative. We still need to keep Mystery isolated for a few more weeks and test her again to be sure she is still FeLV negative. The good thing is that we have keptMystery isolated the best we can from the others for her Upper Respiratory.

Thanks for all your support

Purrs
Cinderella

PS: Keep on praying for Mystery
[notify]

Icebox- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 11:51am PST 
Thank you Kits so much for your love and support.

I and Hawkeye have tested negative for FeLV. We are going to be just fine. Mystery tested negative on her first vet visit and the vet wants her to wait for her first shots after her Upper Respertory treatment - so Mystery has been isolated from the rest of us.

We don't feel in the catster mood much and are lying a little low for awhile. We are keeping up on reading pawmail, rosettes, group posts and hope to have them answered within a month or two.

A stroll has been started in Echo's memory for the awareness of Feline leukemia . Photo tag FeLV Awareness.

Thanks again and Catster Luv to you all.
[notify]

Kallie

Purred: Sat Sep 9, '06 8:27pm PST 
We are all very sorry to hear about the loss of Echo. We are sending prayers and purrs and lots of love to Icebox, Hawkeye and Mystery.

Meow,
Kallie,Shirley, Laverne, Yoda, Liza, Libby and Chloe
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2