GO!

What is your favorite catnip?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Chloe

Chlo-benet in- the house!

Purred: Thu Aug 10, '06 11:33am PST 
Do you like fresh catnip leaves, or what brand catnip is your favorite?? smile
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Aug 10, '06 1:19pm PST 
I love fresh catnip. My Human grows a big pot of catnip for me. I also like dried catnip. My favorite catnip is a mysterious potent blend. It is in my toys that are handmade by a Human. Many felines enjoy this potent catnip. The Human will not say what kind of catnip she uses. The toys can be found here: http://www.freewebs.com/catnap_creations/index.htm
[notify]

Hobbes

lotsa leopard- love

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 9:04pm PST 
we LOOOOVE Cosmic organic cat nip. Got a problem with it, actually...I think we need rehab.
Lucy and Hobbes
[notify]

Chloe

Chlo-benet in- the house!

Purred: Thu Oct 12, '06 7:22am PST 
HA!! rehab! Me too! I cant get enough catnip! wink
[notify]

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Thu Oct 12, '06 12:39pm PST 
Mmmm...catnip.
I personally prefer the Catnip Cigar - El Gato Loco!! (It's a soft cigar shaped toy filled with "the strongest catnip") It is my favorite! Mom only brings it out sometimes - I can't stop rubbing my face on it and licking it! Everycat should have one...
[notify]

Hobbes

lotsa leopard- love

Purred: Thu Oct 12, '06 10:20pm PST 
cigar? plus catnip? where oh where can my meowmy buy me a CASE of them? oooh oooh gotta have 'em
[notify]

Hopper

Get outta my- space!

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 5:43am PST 
Do you have a Petland near you? This chain of stores sells the Yeowww brand catnip bananas and cigars, here'sjust one place that sells them online, I know htere are more
http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Produ ct_Code=314-2&Category_Code=
[notify]

Princess - (Rainbow- Bridge)

Sweety

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 7:54am PST 
It is my opinion that Kooky Katnip is my favorite. Mum buys the buds and we go nuts when she crumbles some onto the carpet! A small bag of buds is about $5, but you only use a little bit. You can look it up online if you want to know more. We think it is the best quality you can buy.
[notify]

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 12:10pm PST 
Ooo, there are different kinds of catnip cigars? I had no idea! Mom always buys me the ones they sell at our vet's office, but we did a Google search on "el gato loco catnip cigars" and several websites popped up... This is the description provided on one site...

"The El Gato Muy Loco Catnip Cigars are stuffed with premium grade catnip. No fillers! "World's Strongest Catnip"!!! 6". Made in the USA."

We may have to find this other kind, we do love our 'nip!
[notify]

Harley - (2003-2009)

I am a handsome- devil, aren't I- ???????

Purred: Fri Oct 13, '06 2:06pm PST 
I don't care what kind it is! just gimme gimme gimme!!! more more more! PLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE????????

my mommy even put a video on my page of me enjoying some catnip!!

oohhhh ahhhh!! puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]