GO!

Evye Infections with fever !!!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Arthur- Fonzirelli- Bokatilli

Have Snacks,- Will be happy- !!!

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 3:02pm PST 
I have an eye infection with a fever and I'm throwing up. I'm worried that I might have been poisoned. It's Sunday so I will be going to the doctor tomorrow. Can anyone help me out here???
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 3:31pm PST 
If you think you have been poisoned then you should try to find an emergency clinic....Did you eat something? or did it get in your fur and eyes? If your unable to find and emergency clinic then the only thing your owner can really do is try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. If you have a fever then maybe take a cold cloth and wipe you down with it. You shouldn't eat if your throwing up but you should try to drink. You may want to call a shelter or poison control and they can tell you where you can go for emergency care on a sunday. hope you get better soon... pppuuuurrrrsss
[notify]

Jordan

Devilish- Darling!

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 4:43pm PST 
Yes Orca is right, if you think you may have been poisoned then you need to get to the vet now as every minute counts. That poison can travely very quickly (and even quicker with a fever) into your vital organs such as your Kidney and liver, once then get hit with it your in BIG trouble! NEVER wait to see a vet if you feel there is Poison involved.

Please tell us how you get on
[notify]

Junior

Cuddle Master

Purred: Mon May 22, '06 6:22pm PST 
You haven't necessarily been poisoned. It sounds like you may have conjunctivitis, which can be very contagious. Conjunctivitis can be caused by pneumonia, chlamydia, etc..., which would be giving you the fever and making you vomit. Tell your Mom or Dad to take you to see a vet ASAP!
[notify]