GO!

Bird Flu -- Cat aware

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Jesse Jack- ~at the- Bridge~

Yowling for- life.

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 10:35am PST 
Fellow cats....

I was once a bird and rodent eater -- but now am an inside cat. Be careful out there, safe bird eating should be practiced.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0902_040902_bird flu.html
[notify]

Zack Beloved- Angel- (1995-2009)

True Blue to My- Girl Kiwi

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 11:12am PST 
VERY good point. Never thought of that. We don't get to go outside, but neighbors cats do, so I'll spread the word.
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 5:33am PST 
yes, mommsie worry about that to. I only go out with her on a leash.. her not even want me to eats bugs.... silly human Bluie
[notify]

Jesse Jack- ~at the- Bridge~

Yowling for- life.

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 1:57pm PST 
By catz! the link I sent is gone!

BUT the transmission of that nasty bird flu could be moved along and possibly even changed by us avian - eating kitties! Be bird wary!
[notify]

Jack the- GiantCat- HumphreyRIP

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 9:38pm PST 
Yes! Mom read an article in the New York Times several weeks ago about finding dead birdie-flu wild birds and also a dead (~shivers!~) CAT in Germany and how everyone was being very careful with their kitties when they heard the news. Be careful, you kitties, and stay in the house!
[notify]