GO!

Single, handsome, Black/White Male looking for companionship!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Stuie C.- Smith

- Handsome Devil-

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 1:38pm PST 
Hi! Wanna be buds? I need someone to help me beat up the cat that lives with me. His name is Cletus, he isn't very bright. He attacks doors. You can see him on my page. He'd love to be your pal too.

Edited by moderator Wed Apr 5, '06 9:26am PST

Edited by forums moderator

Moki

The more the- merrier.

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 1:53pm PST 
I will be your companion if you don't mind pregnant kitties smile
I am sure my brother would like to be your companion to. We are both black and white.
[notify]

Kitty

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 9:30pm PST 
Hey Stuie! Welcome to Catster! You're right, you are very handsome. Me and my brother sent you a friend request. smile
[notify]

Stuie C.- Smith

- Handsome Devil-

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 7:10am PST 
Yay new to friends & pregnant kitties!
[notify]

Zena

Warrior Princess

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 1:20pm PST 
Hiya! I'd love to be your companion! My family and I have sent you a friend request.

So...... how are you?
[notify]

Stuie C.- Smith

- Handsome Devil-

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 3:15pm PST 
Hi Zena,

Thanks for the request, it was quickly accepted! I am doing well. Having a lazy day today, enjoying having the windows open & lounging in the sun! Cletus is being a pest, tho'. As usual. You're a cutie patootie! How are you?
[notify]

Inky

Fun is what it's- all about

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 12:18am PST 
Hi!
[notify]

Stuie C.- Smith

- Handsome Devil-

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 1:21am PST 
Aw! Hi Inky! You're a cutie patootie! Wanna be pals?Let's do luch! Do you like tuna??
[notify]