GO!

WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY IN THE CAT HOUSE!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Sun Mar 5, '06 5:20pm PST 
HEY!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE NEWS THAT IT IS MY GIRLFRIEND QUEENIE'S BIRTHDAY! SHE IS 13 AND IS LOOKING HOT!!! IF YOU COULD WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THAT WOULD MAKE HER DAY!!! SHE COULD ALSO USE SOME CELEBRATING IDEAS TOO!!! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME GIVE MY ANNOUNCEMENT! IT IS A VERY SPECIAL ONE FOR MY ONE AND ONLY PRINCESS!!! SHE'S THE GREATEST!!! YOU CAN GO TO MY PAGE AND FIND HER TO GO TO HER PAGE IF YOU'D LIKE!! THANK YOU KITTIES!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LOVE, QUEENIE!!!! WET WHISKER KISSES TO YOU!!!
LOVE,
YOUR LITTLE MAN,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

Fallon

Stop looking at- me, you're- scaring me

Purred: Sun Mar 5, '06 5:26pm PST 
Thanks Sylvester for letting us know! Queenie is such a sweet girl *purrs* I'll be sure to stop by and wish her a very happy birthday!
[notify]

Starbuck - Jones

Put me down!- Can't you see- I'm busy?!?

Purred: Sun Mar 5, '06 6:20pm PST 
Happy 13th Birthday, Queenie! We wish you all the best on your special day!
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sun Mar 5, '06 6:45pm PST 
Happy "Lucky 13" Queenie!
[notify]

Queenie {In- Loving- Memory}

I AM the Queen!

Purred: Mon Mar 6, '06 7:05pm PST 
Meow! This is Queenie. Yes, yesterday was my 13th Birthday! Please help me celebrate it! I would love to hear from you fur boys and girls! Sylvester Boo Boo Kitty, you are the best fur boyfriend a girl could ever want!

Love,

Queenie
[notify]

Queenie {In- Loving- Memory}

I AM the Queen!

Purred: Mon Mar 6, '06 7:07pm PST 
Meow! This is Queenie. Yes, yesterday was my 13th Birthday! Please help me celebrate it! I would love to hear from you fur boys and girls! Sylvester Boo Boo Kitty, you are the best fur boyfriend a girl could ever want!

Love,

Queenie
[notify]