GO!

over a year

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

pocky my- angel in- heaven 01/05

angel in heaven

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '06 9:05am PST 
its over year now that we lost our cat i still can not feel good i miss him too much
[notify]

FRED (1972 - 1986)

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '06 10:27am PST 
I've been gone 20 years and I know my mom still thinks of me and my friends here over the Rainbow Bridge - we know our people never forget us and we never forget our people who gave us wonderful forever homes. Know that we watch over you always and we will be waiting for you when you come to be with us again. Be happy when you think of us. Purrrrrrs, Fred, Benny and Newton and all the other kitties here at the Bridge.
[notify]

Maxwell

From Now On,- You'll Do as I- Say

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '06 8:58pm PST 
Hewwo Pocky's mummy and/or daddy,
I'm so sorry you are still missing your beloved kitty. My mommy says that we continue to grieve after we lose someone we love exactly because we loved them so much to begin with. It's sort of proportional in that way.
My mommy had several kitties who she loved and lost before I was even born, and she tells me about them and how much she still loves and misses them. I'm not a replacement, just another good lovey kitty. Nothing will replace her other furbabies, and nothing will replace Pocky.
I don't know how or why Pocky died, but I like to think that the Rainbow Bridge is a pretty nice place for any kitty to nap, chase paper balls, sniff catnip, and scratch furniture all day.
Healing can be a slow process, and it's not linear - you make progress one day only to lose it a few weeks later. That's okay. It will get better over time. You won't miss Pocky less, but the memories won't sting and you'll take pleasure in remembering good times rather than remembering your sorrow.. that just comes with time and patience.
You're in Mommy's thoughts,
Maxwell
[notify]

Cassie (With Love) 1981-1995

Angel baby

Purred: Tue Jan 31, '06 6:05am PST 
I've been gone over 10 years and my mummy still thinks of me and loves me and that will never change. Mummy read this somewhere and it is so true, I hope it helps.

Life does go on. Although there may be always some sadness, it ceases to choke at some stage. It can take weeks, months or even years, but it will happen. Yet memories live on. Beautiful, fond, proud and heart warming memories that will be there forever.
[notify]