GO!

Tonkinese Club

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 59: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 8:06pm PST 
Are there any Tonks out there besides me? I know Jacque is a Tonk (Hi Jacque!). But are there any others that care to chime in?
[notify]

Jordan- Elisabeth- Jones

Tonkinese if you- please!

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 8:26pm PST 
Marina,
Hey Girlfriend! I'm a tonk, too! This is a great idea, getting all the tonks together. It'll be the best looking club on catster! (in my ever so humble opinion, anyway...)
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2.

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 8:46pm PST 
Oh, Ladies, ladies...I knew it had to happen sooner or later.
*sigh*

I will pop in just to please you beauties!

--jacques
[notify]

Lemur

I am sexy,- aren't I?!

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 9:52pm PST 
*laughing hysterically* Sorry -J man.
[notify]

Tuptim

Shall we dance?

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 11:24pm PST 
Fellow Tonks, I have to agree that we will be the best looking club on Catster smile - my mum tells me everyday how beautiful I am, and I do agree with her (about that anyway). I am a single cat family, and was wondering if anyone would like to share how they get along with other animals, whether siblings or other cats and dogs. My parents worry if they get a friend for me that I might be a bit, how shall I say this ... 'naughty'. I must admit that I have a tendency to bite; people, shoes, cords ... you name it, it goes in my mouth. Anyone else have a fixation like this? Or am I just still teething at 10 months? Would like to hear from anyone who could shed some light.
Love Tuptim
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2.

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '05 11:59pm PST 
Ah, another lovely lady! Tuptim, shall we dance...how perfect!

Marina can be of help -- she has a sister and bites her legs!

You can go to my page and see about our family. We get along wonderfully. When I was younger, however, I too, suffered from the biting problem. Tonks are bratty when they are kits. Our theory is if you are to have a brother or sister, another Oriental breed would be a good choice. Take a peek, and let us know.
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '05 7:14am PST 
Hi all you beautiful Tonks (and Lemur). Yes, Jordan, we are beautiful!

Tuptim, Jacque said that we tend to be bratty as kits and I couldn't agree more. Nothing brings me more pleasure than attacking my sister, Velvet, or trying to get mommy out of bed by being noisy or chewing on cords.

Yes, I beat up on my sister and ok, ok, she doesn't deserve it, but I do love her. And we do nap together and groom each other and share well most of the time. But it took 7 months before she fully accepted me. Mommy says 6 months is what she heard from the animal behaviorist on the radio. I guess I'm a bigger brat than most kits. hehehehehahahahaha.

Jacque, you said as kits we are bratty. When do we tend to outgrow this?
[notify]

Jordan- Elisabeth- Jones

Tonkinese if you- please!

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '05 8:11am PST 
Marina,
mind if I put my 2cents in as well?
I've turned into the resident "kitty mamma" for my 3 younger siblings! I make sure everyone gets their fare share at treat time & I love to groom them.
This is all very suprising to mom & dad because as a kitten, I was a bit of a bully & played a bit too rough @ times with my older sister, CJ. Moral of the story is, as kittens we can be a bit bossy & demanding at times, but we mellow with time. My vet said that would happen, & sure enough, it did!
However, when you're this dang cute, why not be a little bossy?? ;-)
[notify]

Velvet- 1992-2008

Grimalkin Power

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '05 8:37am PST 
Thanks, Jordan. My legs are getting a bit raw from Marina. I'm glad to know she might grow out of it.
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '05 8:48am PST 
Keep dreaming my feline friend. Bwahahahahaha! :-P
[notify]

(Page 1 of 59: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]