GO!

I think I am a ragdoll, what do you think?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Demetri

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 1:08pm PST 
I am a blue point with long hair but it doesnt feel like a maine coon. I am a year old as of february of this year and fixed. My eyes are just blue but a mixture of two colors, blue and sometimes in the right light, green or what looks like white. I am very smart in comparison to the other cats residing the household, I seem to know what my owner is saying sometimes, when she says come, I come. I am very vocal, I even go outside on the deck on a harness and watch the kids play.I like to chew on plastic, metal, rubber, paper, hair, basically anything I can get my mouth on that i cant swallow. I love playing with toddlers and even children. I am very jealous and protective of my human. I am also very energetic and lie to act out and do things i am not suppose to, I act like a kitten even though I am not. My human has never seen another cat with all the traits like me before and is very confused about what breed I may be. Although when she picks me up I do somewhat go limp although i have no problem after awhile biting her. What am I? http://www.catster.com/cats/1216674
[notify]