GO!

What color am I?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Aura

I'm a delicate- flower!

Purred: Fri Oct 9, '09 1:05pm PST 
I keep looking at the ragdoll colors and I cannot figure out what I am.

I'm mitted, and appear bicolor, but I don't have a white chin.

I have dark grey ears and tail, but there are spots of brown on one ear and my tail.

My body is a light beige.

Am I seal? Chocolate? Tortie? Bicolor AND mitted? Help! (My mom is trying to buy pet insurance and they want to know my color.)
[notify]

Atrus

Fluff butt

Purred: Sun Oct 11, '09 9:39am PST 
You are seal in color. Your pattern appears to be a mismarked bicolor, but you are also mitted. This is an unaccepted pattern in Ragdolls and reputable breeders do not breed this pattern. You are a seal colored domestic.
[notify]

Aura

I'm a delicate- flower!

Purred: Sun Oct 11, '09 3:41pm PST 
Well I know I'm a mutt, I never said I came from a reputable breeder. But thanks for letting me know what I can mark down as my color. wink
[notify]

Darwin

Purred: Fri Oct 16, '09 7:55pm PST 
What a gorgeous baby! I'm not an expert on raggies, but your kitty is definitely mitted!
[notify]