GO!

Can you tell what kind of Persian I am?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chi Chi

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '08 10:12am PST 
I was told I was Chinchilla but my mom thinks I am a Smoke? What do you think?
[notify]

Chi Chi

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 1:32pm PST 
Can anyone give me an answer?
[notify]

Angel- Heart's- SilverMoon- Light

Dancing Girl

Purred: Thu Mar 27, '08 7:31pm PST 
Dear Chi Chi,
Yous a beeeeautiful Persian Kitty. But Chinchillas are white with only a dusting of dark hair on the center of the back. I am a shaded silver and have much less color than yous. Yous looks like a cross between a smoke and a shaded silver. If yous wants to looks ats more pictures; you can goto persian-cats.com they haves a bigs library of photos and lots of furrpeople and people to talk to.
Big Purrs to an lovely kitty.
Tiny
[notify]

Symphony-of-- Destruction

The Grand Diva

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 10:07am PST 
You look like a black smoke to me.
[notify]

Santana

Best CFA cream- smoke 2010

Purred: Mon Feb 23, '09 1:19pm PST 
Symphony, you are a real beautie! Mew!

You look like a black smoke to me either. I'm not sure about CFA standards but according to FIFe standards chinchillas are supposed to have green eyes and look white with little black tips. Black smokes look black and show undercoat when they move or when one "opens" their fur.

But you are a cutiesmile

Edited by author Mon Feb 23, '09 1:23pm PST

[notify]

Bandit

King of the- house

Purred: Sun Mar 29, '09 10:38am PST 
You are absolutely beautiful, and from your picture you are a smoke.Purrs
[notify]