Postings by Kitty Pryde

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Kitty Pryde

Purred: Mon Jan 27, '14 10:56am PST 
purrrrrrrs. and purrrrrrrs. We have been trying to find posts in the forums from when Indy went to the Bridge, asking fur purrs, and we can't find them. Mommy is having lots of sads over this awwwl
[notify]

» There has since been 83 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Dec 14 9:15 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help with trapping a nice, but timid feral kitty
Kitty Pryde

Purred: Mon Apr 22, '13 9:03am PST 
He is very scared right now-trying to see how he does and what he wants and what Kitty wants too! She hasn't reacted much-she has pretty much been avoiding the corner where his kennel is-He is starting to get more alert again, but is hiding in a little tunnel like bed in there. He only hissed a little once, and started going potty like normal finally! I will see how the next few days go-I always get nervous about the reaction from other pawrents if I let him back out, but also I am not sure if he can or wants to be inside since all I know is he has been outside his whole life. One day at a time!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jul 12 8:03 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help with trapping a nice, but timid feral kitty

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Sat Apr 20, '13 9:06am PST 
Tank you BK! Well, since Kitty has had trouble with other kitties, it has been a scary thought, but she and this kitty have aquatinted themselves through the door of my apt for months and have been face to face. I caught the kitty last night and he is a boy, not a girl! And he is at the rescue getting neutered right now. He had a medical concern, this morning he peed lots of blood, so they are checking that out. At advice from some furrriends, I set up a large dog crate and am going to let him recover in there. Hopefully it will all go well!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jul 12 8:03 am

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Fri Apr 19, '13 11:35am PST 
I hope this is the right place to post! Tonight I am planning to trap my outside feral kitty, who has warmed up to me where she mews and we "chat" but she doesn;t allow touching yet-I am bringing her to Fix Nation tomorrow for spay and vet care, and then need to keep her overnight. I wrote it in Kitty Pryde's diary too-but if the plan is to hopefully get her more used to me enought to bring her in-do I still let her go after her spay? What if something goes wrong after she is released and her wounds get infected or something? and what if she has to potty in the trap-will she? She is sweet, but still doesn't allow touch like I said, but she comes every night and she and Kitty play by the front door. Or should I just let her free and see what happens?
Thanks so much!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jul 12 8:03 am

Cats and a Clean Home > The walnut shell cat litter--a warning

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 4:14pm PST 
My mom tried the walnut litter fur me once-we went right back to our regular litter because we started getting bugs in the 'partment and they started when she got that litter-sounds gross but she scoops my stuffs up all the time, so it's not the box being all gross!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitty Pryde, Sep 28 4:14 pm

Behavior & Training > Pheromone Collars: Effective?
Kitty Pryde

Purred: Sat Feb 11, '12 5:51pm PST 
Www.calmingcollars.com or go thru www.ibdkitties.net!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, Feb 25 9:10 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New show "My Cat from He**"

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Thu Feb 9, '12 11:41am PST 
Yah, we thinks that is part of it too...when Mom saw the stuff online about the "casting call" (cause they put it out fur actors and those people got paid...we just wanted help!) they were specifically looking fur couples and stuff that were in desperate help. But we also knew a purrrson who was lying on their video (we found out) just to get on the show and get the money, and they even had a callback apparently, but I don't knows if they got on tha show...
But I don't think it's awl up to Jackson too-each show is so different. We has our screen door up though and so far Harrison hasn't broken through it MOL! He did jump super high tho to the part that didn't have the special pet screen on it. We just hope that something changes soon....like maybe I will not be scared but he needs to not be so intense either. we both take medicines too fur help, and it has helped, but there's more we gotta try!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:57pm PST 
Wowwwie...this last episode was just like it is at our house right now! We has the screen door up and Mommy is trying ta get us ta be furrriends again that way. Poor Roxy though, she is so scurrrred like I has been lately. I'm getting braver though! And even Mommy is putting my food closer ta where Harrison will see me and me him, like Jackson said ta those pawrents too. We always say tha same thing, but it's all kitten steps and a work in pawrogress! I wonder what the kitty Penny Lane is taking fur medicines and if it's the same one that Jackson thought I should be taking. It has halped me a lot, so furry much!
Bonks
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:41pm PST 
I think that's fur the show 'cause casting calls specifically were asking fur couples and stuff. I think that's part of why we hadn't been considered at furrrst. I know we are not close ta being purrrfect, but Mom still says she doesn't wanna gives up. It's been so long though now, but we will try!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Tue Jan 31, '12 12:54pm PST 
sorry fur the late response! Mommy was sick all week last week and didn't help us with our diaries! goofy Meowmy!

Orangy R! We are not so sure about Jackson not travelling out of CA-maybe right now he's not 'cause he's workin so much? I know we lives a little further away than his "area" so Mommy pays a tiny bit more fur him to come over, but only 'cause we is out of the radius, and the other behaviorist in our area, who is much much much closer by a lot, charges almost 3.00 a minute in traffic to come over, and in Los Angeles, the traffic is so bad it can takes you ovfur an hour to go 5 miles! No thank you!

Why don't you sends us a PM when you has time-maybe some of tha stuffs he gave us halps with Harrison can halp you-each case is so different and we has been watching the show and wondering why it's taking us so much longer when one of the furmilies on tha show had a tough case that got fixed kinda quick (he said ta take the kitty on walks too)

tha one thing though we all can agrees on is that play time is important, right? MOL! Sometimes I don't wanna play though, but it's just 'cause I have been showing such fear that I need to be shown that bad things wont happen, like being sneak attacked!
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.