Postings by Daigon

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Other Meows & Purrs > Halloween keeping kitties safe
Daigon

Tiny girl, tiny- peep voice.

Purred: Thu Oct 31, '13 9:59pm PST 
Darlin' you are so right. People can be so vicious. have all 4 of my blackies in with me as well as the remaining clan 13, all various shades. Yeah, I live in the country, have no neighbors, no random visitors but I am more paranoid in my old age. I keep ALL my cats inside at night.

Hope all fellow Black Cat(sters) have a safe and wonderful Halloween!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daigon, Oct 31 9:59 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group
Daigon

Purred: Thu Oct 31, '13 9:56pm PST 
I'm a G girl. I will be 54 Thanksgiving. Right now I am being taught how to type by Coco Bean, one of my 17 felines.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Raw Food Diet > butcher was mean, mean butcher :((

Daigon

Purred: Sat Jun 23, '12 11:30am PST 
BK, you never insult me. I fear my response - OK, the previous one - was a bit abrupt. I found a squishy in my slipper as I was typing and I kinda freaked. My guys like to bring me a lot of gifts, some - never mind, you catch my drift. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Jun 24 4:33 pm

Daigon

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '12 8:17am PST 
Again, slow to read and respond.

BK, I hear you. I was just commenting on the meat supplier. I am well versed in the ratios/supplements to the rawfed. And my husband grumbles every darn time I have to refresh my cat pantry. http://www.catster.com/forums/post.php#
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BK, Jun 24 4:33 pm

Laws & Legislation > Outlaw Vanity Tattoos for Cats!

Daigon

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 6:22pm PST 
I am slow to read but I responded!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Currier, Aug 6 3:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cat care
Daigon

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 5:25pm PST 
Whooo! Don't do it unless you have to and only for a very limited time.

There is a big difference between protein requiremenbts for cats versus dogs. Cats need a higher protein load. A few nibbles of dog food won't hurt but don't make it a regular thing. Cats are obligate carnivores, dogs are like people - omnivores. They can eat things a cats cannot digest - non plants, veggies, etc. Feed a cat dog food long enough and it will bring about some severe health issues. A cat could literally go blind and develop cardiac issues.

In the old days we used to say that a cat would starve on dog food.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 3 2:33 pm

Daigon

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 5:11pm PST 
I can't drive far so I tend to stick to WalMart which is about 18 miles away. That's close, trust me.

I can get a 10 lb bag of chix thighs and legs for $5.90. Because I have ssssooo many cats to feed in a day (over 18) that means I make it fresh each day so I don't have to worry about supplements and stuff.

????
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by BK, Jun 24 4:33 pm

Food & Nutrition > Blue Diamond foods

Daigon

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 4:53pm PST 
http://www.wifr.com/news/headlines/Diamond_Pet_Foods_Issues_Dog_Food _Recall_149328595.html

I jus watched a local (if Nashville is regarded as local to areas outside of Nashville) new blurb about Blue Diamond pet foods. Their final comment was do NOT touch it, just return it.

I don't know if this will relate to cats - currently it is just dogs - but I'm just sayin...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 3 2:30 pm

Raw Food Diet > Interesting talk with vet

Daigon

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 3:10pm PST 
SHUT UP!!

I loved you guys!!! The Almond crackers were the bomb. You have such gorgeous cats - wanted to kidnap them but I figured you would hunt me down. How many ribbons did you take home, a million?

My husband thought I was going past the bend at first when I talked about y'all. But by the end of lunch he decided it was better to see me happy, laughing and talking rather than gripe about the *cat* topic. big grin big grin big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by HoneyBaby, Feb 8 5:09 pm

Behavior & Training > Has anyone else experienced this - possible territory issue?
Daigon

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 2:47pm PST 
My lovelies,

I have this one guy, a Maine Coon (have not had time to post his pic or update the rest of them) who - even tho he is fixed - kept fighting, terrorizing and chasing off with any of my feline clan that is outside. He is a mad man!

I refuse to give up or away any cat. I moved him inside where he will reside permanently. Oddly enough he never fights with any of the house cats. He is so much calmer.

Sooo, I am wondering if this is a territory issue for him, he feels he has to protect or claim the farm. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what did you do?

Cheers!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daigon, Jan 13 2:47 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.