Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '12 5:15pm PST 
Great to hear Felix is doing better....
Purring fur Gizmo....
Purring fur all the ofur kitties on the list too
[notify]

» There has since been -19629.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 7:01am PST 
Purring for my brofur Solomon and all the ofur kitties in need....
[notify]

» There has since been -19616.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 8:07am PST 
purring fur Kringle, Cammie and the ofur sick kitties
[notify]

» There has since been -19407.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 12:22pm PST 
she doesn't "need" one right now, she just wanted to get some facts. Someone had offered her one and she wanted to find out what to do BEFUR bringing one home. That doesn't mean she was going to adopt it. So, it's not that she "needs" one at all, but just that she was looking fur info.

Again.....No no no no no no NO...mama doesn't need anofur one, we agree. She'll take care of us of course. Not getting anofur one, just was looking fur info. Hope you understand.
[notify]

» There has since been -19378.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 10:55am PST 
PS - we're indoor kitties, we don't have a yard (we live in an apartment). Also mama read somewhere that once kitties get URIs they become carriers fur life. This puzzles us cuz when I and Solomon arrived Greta was here....she had a URI when she was a kitten, and she did get shots fur it, but we didn't get URIs when we came here. This is the 1st time I've had one. We're not sure Solomon has one or not.

Small update on Solomon - he is vomiting small bits of bile (but not food). Ate last night and again this morning.
[notify]

» There has since been -19376.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 9:06am PST 
Well naturally mama is taking care of us first. How long of a wait? Is it really one year?
[notify]

» There has since been -19375.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 3:15am PST 
Update on me and Solomon: We're doing better. Mama got me some vitamin C tablets which she cuts in 2, and I get one of those every day...also some apple cider vinegar (YUCK) which I hate but it does help me. I've got my appetite back and even tho I'm still sneezing I am eating (I wouldn't befur).

Mama just heard Solly sneeze so now he'll get the same stuff.
[notify]

» There has since been -19373.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 3:13am PST 
The shelter has told me they can't give out information on returned kitties. The only way I got info is because I was the adopter. Twixie is in the "sick room" being treated for her illness. They said once she's better she'll be put out for adoption again. So she's probably recuperating at this point.

Also, Twixie was not on the website's list of available animals when I adopted her so she might be available and we just don't know it. I don't think the website is updated as often as they say, since I inquired about another kitty named Izzy and they said she was adopted, yet she was still listed for a couple of days after her adoption.

I understand your concerns, and again I apologize for the mistake I made. Yes I know I may have cost the kitty her life, and no I'm not happy or proud or anything like that. Now that my kitties are sick, I have to focus on them.

I can also say that the receptionist who works in the adoption area doesn't know what animals are available, she told me this herself and said to check the website or come in. I went there Thursday and Twixie wasn't there yet nor at any of the Petsmarts, but I figure she might still be recuperating.

My new vet is claiming it takes one full year for a virus to no longer be infectious (???) or "catchable"
so even if I did adopt Twixie back she'd get it all over again according to my vet. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Again I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. red facered facered facered face
[notify]

» There has since been -19372.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 3:33pm PST 
I should clarify that I do have funds to pay for surgery (it'd cost $1200) for Solomon but my vet and I are not sure it'd be a good idea....she said the surgery might not reveal anything nor help. So now we will wait and see if he responds to Pepcid. He is at least 9 years old and since he is FIV positive it may just be his time...we'll see
[notify]

» There has since been -19370.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Daniel

Rebel with claws

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 3:16pm PST 
I have one clever mama - she got me some Vitamin C - I take 50 mg. (a 250mg. tablet cut in 4 pieces)a day, a few drops of Apple Cider Vinegar, and also 5 mg. of Pepcid. Now I'm eating and playing. Still sneezing but I'm feeling better. Keep purring fur me.

Solomon was also given 5 mg. of Pepcid and he ate some too. He was given sub-q fluids at the vet. So far so good, no vomiting.
[notify]

» There has since been -19369.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.