Postings by Haley

GO!

Senior Cats > Haley Crossed the Bridge

Haley

Purred: Mon Jun 24, '13 3:33pm PST 
My Haley Crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 9:30am 6-24-2013,she was born 11-30-1995,it was hard for me to let go,but she had lost 6 pounds in four days,last night and this morning she wouldnt leave my side..slept on me,not just with me,and this morning was on the desk leaning against my belly,when i noticed she wasnt breathing anymore...little angel

ok..im a grown man..but imma go cry again...
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ~Purrcy ~ Meohmy, Jul 1 6:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Flavoring the drinking water
Haley

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 10:51am PST 
My Cat Haley just loves pepperment,i have to put a creamrub on my feet,and it smells of pepperment,she will aggressivly attack my feet,and every morning when i brush my teeth,she jumps up on my desk,and trys to stick her nose and mouth into my mouth,ive heard you should NOT put pepperment extract in the water..mainly because its made with vodka?...

anyone have any ideas of anything with a peppermint flavor i could put in her water now and then as a treat for her?..something that would not harm her?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by P.C., Dec 5 11:11 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > not really new..but new

Haley

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 1:09pm PST 
Hi,,,ive been on catster for awhile but im not very active..i would like to know what kind of cat Haley is..what breed?..i have no clue...can someone help me?...i only have one pic of her and its on my profile...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Miss Phoebe, Apr 13 7:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.