Postings by Two Tone

GO!

Other Meows & Purrs > Crazy Cat Lady Defined

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 8:35am PST 
shock I guess I am the crazy cat lady! With the cats in the house and the barn...my age should be either 168 or 192...depends on how many show up at the barn! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Spot (Striped Seven), Mar 24 3:45 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 4:51am PST 
Nashville...when there's a will...there's a way! laugh out loud I was "lucky" enough the other morning to find a robin (what was left of it!) in the doorway to the barn! Not exactly something I was expecting or really wanted to see at 6:15 A.M. eek
[notify]

» There has since been 5487.8 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > memorial?

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 7:29pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear he may have to go to the Bridge. Have you talked about it to Gra'ma? Maybe kinda sound her out? It might be better than 'surprising' her...some people freak out alittle. shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 29 10:11 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need Advice on Feral Kittens!

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 6:12am PST 
One of the easiest ways I've found to try to socialize ferals is at feeding time. I stay there after I put the food down and for the first few days I don't do anything (except breathe!). When they are eating, try to lightly touch/pet them. Start with the one(s) who will let you once in a while. It is going to take time, tho. But if one or two will let you and the others see ...it may help them overcome their fear.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tabitha, Apr 9 11:29 pm

Cat Health > Need Help With Shadow's Vet Bills ****HQ APPROVED****

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Tue Jan 27, '09 6:42pm PST 
Bumping.....
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Feb 1 12:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Do cats have expressive faces or not?
Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Thu Oct 16, '08 2:45pm PST 
shock Seems like Catster has fleas again! shock
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Oct 20 7:27 am

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 10:32am PST 
Gracie, don't worry! Even if your mommy gets another kitten, there's ALWAYS enough love for every kitty!
[notify]

» There has since been 6963 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Fri Sep 26, '08 10:14am PST 
I wonder if Kaya Skye would like ME? But then again, she might think I am too young for her....red face
[notify]

» There has since been 6989 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Other Meows & Purrs > our mews

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 6:39pm PST 
Of course we will purr fur your two-legged sisfur! It is a good sign that now she can see the hand outline. Keep us posted please!
PPPuuurrrrriing.....
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Oct 11 5:00 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Confessions: Dumb Things Mom/Dad Have Done
Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 4:48pm PST 
red face When Meowmy was in her late teens/early 20s, she worked in a machine shop. Every Friday after work a bunch of people would stop at a bar....well, one time Meowmy was in such hurry to get in there, she locked her keys in the car! And didn't have the extra set in her purse..the guys thought that was really funny! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by kaya skye, Sep 18 11:54 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.