Postings by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Senior Cats > My sweet baby passed away... I never got to say goodbye
♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Her Royal- Majesty - off with his- head!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '14 6:25pm PST 
I am so sorry that you are going through this. Jeepie disappeared on Mother's day several years ago. I put up flyers, contacted neighbors, did a Toto notification.
I had little hope that she would come home. She was gone 15 days. She was locked in somewhere. Please keep looking.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 28 8:27 pm

Cat Health > Pregnant Cat
♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Thu May 2, '13 4:22pm PST 
I don't know why your folks think you will reject the babies, but I have seen it happen. the only thing your people can do is bottle feed the kittens every 2 hours or so. You need to get some KMR (kitten milk replacement) and it can be found at most pet stores as well as a supply of bottles and nipples suitably sized for kittens. It is an arduous task to bottle feed kittens and it is not uncommon to have some of the kittens die. You also need to stimulate the kittens to urinate and defecate after each feeding. you do this by simulating the mother cat's licking of the genitals and anal areas of each kitten with a warm moist cloth or cotton ball.
Getting a food scale that weighs in ounces is a good idea so that you know if the kittens are gaining weight appropriately. weigh before an dafter each feeding and write each weight down.
It could be possible for another mother cat to foster your babies - for awhile - touch base with your vet for more suggestions.
make sure the kittens have a warm safe nest.
Please make sure the mother cat is spayed as soon as possible after the kittens are eating on their own - females can get pregnant very soon after having a litter!
Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, May 2 4:22 pm

Senior Cats > how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '13 7:23pm PST 
We are so glad you have a furever home! many hugs and Purrs!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > animal cops bengal breeder

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 12:16pm PST 
I have been a Bengal owner for 15 years. It is true that the breed is a bit "over the top". They are active cats and need to be stimulated and handled constantly. In my years of owning two Bengals I have had to deal with inappropriate elimination and alpha cat issues. They are not bad or mean cats, just a bit closer to the "wild side". Not a beginner cat at all.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Buddha, Jan 28 8:08 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Health Tests for Bengals

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '12 6:31pm PST 
I'm not sure about health testing for Bengals..they are bred for a square and wide chest - so they are subject to "flat chested kitten syndrome" - I don't think that needs to be tested for because they either have it or they don't.
HCM should be tested for according to some sources. But other than that I can't think of any particular health problems to watch for.
Inappropriate elimination is a big problem with many Bengals, though.
They are very active and VERY vocal cats. They are intelligent and fun cats to be owned by - they are very aggressive and territorial though, so it is hard to integrate other cats into your home.
Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Jul 17 6:31 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Can you help me name my cat's breed :)
♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Thu Dec 15, '11 7:53pm PST 
Hello Libby!
It is difficult to say if you are part Bengal or not, but your markings and coloration suggest that you could be.
Your rusty colored under-carriage and tail marking certainly look familiar to me -laugh out loud
You could have DNA testing done if you really want to know!
You are a pretty kitty in any event!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Dec 15 7:53 pm

Cat Health > Healthy and safe

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 3:53pm PST 
Jack isn't ok - He has FHL and is currently on IV support and has a feeding tube. I hope he will be ok
Purrs for Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Oct 26 3:53 pm

Cat Health > droopy fat pouch, or saggy skin?

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 12:02am PST 
This is a normal pouching of skin that allows to cats to move. It has nothing to do with spaying, but it doesn't develop until a cat is a bit older than normal spaying age.
This pouch allows cats to run, climb, and leap. If you really look at big cats in the wild..you will notice they have an abdominal swag too... and no one has spayed or neutered them!!
Also,it is associated with gorging... so it allows for belly expansion in those breeds that..hmmm tend to overeat .laugh out loud
I have wonderful belly swags and I'm proud of it!!
laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Karkat, Jun 22 8:56 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 7:01pm PST 
a piranha? shock A flesh eating fish? eeeeeek!
[notify]

» There has since been 998.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
♔Jeepurrs- Creepurrs♔

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 5:37pm PST 
well I tend to be a pariahlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 1001.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.