Postings by Chibi

GO!

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Laws & Legislation > Our fight to end the torture of cats at the University of Virginia
Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 3:20pm PST 
Experiment on people!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Aug 6 3:20 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Chibi

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '12 11:25pm PST 
Marlin--great name, lovely red fur. Welcome to the wide world!
cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 73.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Chibi, please?

Chibi

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 12:26pm PST 
Chibi is okay.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Apr 2 7:43 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Chibi, please?

Chibi

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '12 2:34pm PST 
Chibi is having an asthma attack. Never had one before. The biggest animal veterinary center in Tokyo told me to bring her in. But she is in a very hard to access location. Wish us luck.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Apr 2 7:43 am

Cat Health > Smelly cat acting strangely

Chibi

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 6:44pm PST 
Yes, it could be something serious. Anytime a cat is not acting like itself to the degree you describe, it should be taken to the vet without delay. Like, now. Good luck.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Molecule, Jan 23 8:07 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Sleazy breeders?
Chibi

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 11:38pm PST 
No, specifying that your cats are FeLV and FIV negative is par for the course. But for a cattery raised cat, this should be a given. Any breeder who produces FeLV or FIV positive kitties is lower than low. I always provide proof to my clients, but honestly, it just involves a simple and cheap blood test. What is more to the point for many breeds is testing for the HCM and PKD gene defect. That has become possible through services via Washington State University. Japanese breeders are somewhat slow on this, and I am discontinuing my breeding program for the time being. But FeLV? FIV? Beyond a joke. And before you post about backyard breeders, please remember that only five percent of Anerican cats have an identifiable breed.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Linus (Dreamboat #72a), Dec 12 7:38 am

Chibi

Purred: Sun Nov 27, '11 8:20pm PST 
LOL Rory. Chibi is in heat right now, and rolls around on the bed purring up a storm. It's funny to see Lamont, who is a very BIG boy, latch onto a nipple and suck. For some reason, when she's in heat she wants to nurse. I think the extra loud purring is meant to indicate Momcat's location to kittens who can't hear yet, only feel vibrations. It attracts the adult cats as well. Chibi is in a bad way, but we are not ready for breeding at the moment. In fact, we're not quite ready for anything. We have been downsized. Must regroup.
[notify]

» There has since been 210.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Kitten Corner > Double canine teeth

Chibi

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 5:49am PST 
Double canine teeth is a common phenomenon, and it doesn't last long--it takes only a few days for the baby canines to fall out. I've never had kittens who were in pain from this, however. Maybe your vet or other Catsters know what to do for sore kitty gums.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Oct 11 5:49 am

Chibi

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 8:01pm PST 
Dang mobile device. Doesn't allow long posts. If Chibi is pregnant, it will be her last litter. Ume is not her father. Now that I think of it, this kind of mishap must occur with other catteries. When the parents are away, the kittens will play.
[notify]

» There has since been 448.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Chibi

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 7:11pm PST 
I'm SOOO glad you brought up this topic. I have seven intact females, five of whom are Umesaburo's daughters. He managed to get out of his room twice this month--tiny Tokyo apartment, one cat gets his own room. Umesaburo has performed well in the past, but he doesn't seem to have a very active libido. And his escapes were no longer than twenty minutes or so. However, there's always a female in heat on the premises. I think it highly unlikely that anyone got pregnant, but Chibi has been acting a bit too joyful in the past few days. She is obviously in heat, which can occur with already fertilized cats--they want more, more. I doubt she's pregnant, and if she is, Ume is not her father, and she has one pregnancy to go before retiring
[notify]

» There has since been 449.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.