» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 12:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My friend Tyler needs purrs
Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '09 7:32pm PST 
Purring for sweet Tyler to get well!
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 12:15 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 1:25pm PST 
MOL Morris! If the meatballs land in the water, it they won't make a mess, and we can share our patrioticat celebration with the fishies. happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 279 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 1:19pm PST 
My typist was supposed to have already left for the Barbie-Q, but I insisted she come back here so I could publicly apologize for throwing meatballs from the Statue of Liberty. I certainly didn't intend any disrespect, and want you to know that I have cleaned up the mess I made. I would never want to get meatballs on Lady Liberty. red face

Is it okay to throw meatballs from the Staten Island Ferry?...Just asking...
[notify]

» There has since been 288 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:35pm PST 
I don't know which is more fun....Eating meatballs, or tossing them at people! {Throws a few meatballs down on some unsuspecting tourists}

Our typist and Daddy have to leave now for their Barbie-Q, but we will be quietly tossing meatballs and enjoying the sights of Noo York with our furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 316 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:21pm PST 
Our typist is leaving for a Barbie-Q in a few minutes, so I just want to jump in here and wish efurrycat a Happy Fourth! It's good to be in New York!
[notify]

» There has since been 326 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 6:45pm PST 
And thanks to Guido and his furmily too! Thanks to efurryone who made Meatball Madness Day so memorable! {takes a couple of extra crab legs "for the road"} wink
[notify]

» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 5:05pm PST 
I'm going to go to Martha Stewart's web site and hiss at her. Catch you later!
[notify]

» There has since been 234 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 4:53pm PST 
Okay, Isis, I'll go "shopping"! (MOL!)
{Hugs Jingle Bell back} Curly's around here somewhere; He went to look for his wife Lily. I think she went shopping in the garment district south of Market Street. We may never get my sisfur-in-law out of those stores! {gets an evil glint in his eyes} ...On second thought....If we bring along a bucket-full of meatballs....thinkinglaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 252 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 4:36pm PST 
I can't decide whether to go meatball-throwing...errr...I mean shopping in the Height Ashbury District, or take a nap. Decisions, decisions!thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 270 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.