Postings by Jeeg

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Poll: Who is the primary cat care giver in your home?
Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 5:49pm PST 
Dear Leaf,here is your twin Jeeg (and big brother Grisu')..well,in our home mom is the caregiver,lovegiver and foodgiver!!

Dad doesn't like animal that much,but since he married mom he had to bear not only us inside the house,but also the fact our outside house and garden are now a safe heaven for strays,birds (the ones Grisu' doesn't eat..),raccoons etc etc....way to go

Mom rocks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 106 posts. Last posting by Church, Feb 5 4:32 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please Vote For Me!
Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '08 1:47pm PST 
I am Grisu'ds brother and i voted too!!
And we told few friends here at Catster to do the same!!

You are so cute!!
Good luck with contest!!cheerdancingapplausehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jeeg, Jun 19 1:47 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Baby Kitten needs good home

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Thu May 29, '08 8:55pm PST 
How nice there are still humans who care about a little cutie wandering alone and clearly needing love,care and food!! You are so beautiful!

I am sure soon someone will come to your foster human home to spoil you for a lifetime...GOOD LUCK!!!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 3 1:27 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Purrsonality

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 10:40am PST 
OH YES!!
Mom adopted me from the shelter where she volounteers...well,she was taking care of my furry mommy when she was pregnant,so she knew me since i was in the tummy...

Well....me and my brothers were so calm and laid back at the shelter,so nice and well behaved she was just in awe....

So,she was VERY surprised when as soon as me and one of my bro came home we became terrors.

I mean.....pests,with the capital P!! We terrorize the older cats in the house,break everything in sight,jump on her face at 3 am...and last week,when i was left out in the balcony alone i did jump down!!!

Then,when mom closed me inside to prevent me from doing that again first i scratched the door so bad dad had to paint it again,i screamed so loud for hours i drove everyone crazy (including me),and finally,when i saw i wasn't going out anyway,i pooped in front of the door!!

What can i say??? I am still a good kitty at heart,just a little wild one...but for sure i am nothing like the angel i was at the shelter!!

Mom says she loves me anyway,but sometimes i see she is very surprised by my wild side.....she actually picked me because she wanted a lap cat,for a change.....NEXT TIME,MAYBE!!!big grinlaugh out loudbig grin
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mysty (The Princess), Mar 30 8:58 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Been here for a few weeks...

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '08 12:53pm PST 
Mom says you look a lot like me!!
And she says we are just smashingly beautiful!!

I agree!!

Like you,i was adopted from a shelter....and like you,i have big brother called Grisu' the Big Hunter...he doesn't like me much,he thinks i am a real pest,but i am here to stay!!

I friendship request is on your way...headbonks,Jeeg snoopysnoopy
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 30 6:02 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Needing Purrever home
Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 8:50am PST 
Do not give up!!

It took some time for me and my brothers and sisters too to find our forever homes..there were six of us,plus mom to place!!

But then,with some time and patience,we all got good homes...it will happen for you too!!

Don't loose faith!! And keep us posted!!!
We care!!wishes
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jeeg, Jan 19 8:50 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Needing Purrever home

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:51pm PST 
Mom says you look like me...and like you, i was a lonely kitty in a shelter,before i found my forever home...

Keep your spirit up!!

Your human mommy (or daddy!!) will come soon to spoil you forever!!

LOVE,your lost twin Jeeg cheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jeeg, Jan 19 8:50 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need an EDMONTON home fast!

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '08 2:32pm PST 
You are so beautiful!
What a shame they left you behind!!

And it's always the sweeetest ones who are left out in the cold!!

So,cutie,where are u now??
Too bad your foster human cannot keep you!!

Let us know what going on with ya... hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jeeg, Jan 11 2:32 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > One more try...

Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '08 8:38am PST 
HOW SAD!! Such a great kitty returned because he is "TOO PLAYFUL"!

I was adopted from a foster home too,and i am a real active and playful kitty...many are horrified by my incredible stamina,but not my forever mom,who loves me just the way i am!!

Plus,you are just 7 months old!! Like me!! All kitties are very active,ay that age!!
Then we slow down!!

Do not worry...you are way to beautiful and sweet to have a problem finding another forever home!!!

It will come soon!! I am purring and keeping my paws crossed for you,you keep us posted,okay?

CHEERS FOR ALEXANDER THE GREAT!! cheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mufasa, Jan 11 10:02 am

Behavior & Training > When is 'enough', enough?
Jeeg

Born to run!!!

Purred: Wed Jan 9, '08 1:57pm PST 
I brought Jeeg home last september,thinking my other cat Grisu; would have had a new playmate and would have spent less time outside...well,to this day,nothing seems to go right!!

Grisu' cannot stand him and he is very unhappy....but i also know that it takes sometimes months to get some sort of living adjustment....i simply adore my Grisu',but i'd never bring back Jeeg to the shelter...

They just need some more time,and even if they won't become the best of friends,just some tolerance would do,for me and them.

Don't give up so soon!!
And believe me,your older babies aren't "suffering" as you think they are...it's more like an older brother that pouts and cries when a new baby arrives...but then adjusts to it just fine!!

Keep on trying!! And keep us posted!!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Caesar, Jan 18 7:12 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.