Postings by ♠ KILLER ♠

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Behavior & Training > my name is morticia and i\'m a stress marker!
♠- KILLER- ♠

DIVA with a- heart of gold!

Purred: Sat Jul 31, '10 9:30am PST 
any kitteh? mom would really like some help with my sisfur.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

Kitten Corner > Coat changing
♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 6:01pm PST 
mine got a lot longer. it used to be i had a bushy tail and bloomers. now i have a ruff. also as my hair got longer it's hard to see the tabby markings on my body.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 2 2:26 am

Cat Health > Human Shampoos can be lethal to your pet

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 5:11pm PST 
i feel you! mom takes as long to get me wet as to rinse mebig grin. hey if she's gonna bathe me, i make her work for itlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 2:51 pm

Cat Health > Human Shampoos can be lethal to your pet

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 3:53pm PST 
i have used baby shampoo in a pinch. my cats are fine. thanks for caring enough to share so someone else would not do the same. being as cats lick themselves, you have to do research first. i would never use adult shampoo being as it's too drying to their skin, but the ph in baby shampoo is passable. i'm such a health freak i even rinse them after using waterless shampoo. yeah i know but i am that paranoid. also please fellow catsters, if in a bind please do not use doggy shampoo either. being as they are of a different species and don't groom themselves, the ingredients (esp in medicated) will kill a cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 2:51 pm

Laws & Legislation > Is this a Kids Game we WANT ?

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Thu Mar 5, '09 4:13am PST 
this is a very loaded issue (pun intended). i have played violent video games all of my life. i have always listened to music with the advisory. i watch horror movies. this in no way desensitized me to real violence. nor do i seek to imitate. i am a fairly well adjusted law abiding contributor to society. i made morality calls to myself long ago. i happen to be into the punk and goth lifestyle. i remeber columbine and i was judged harshly at that time. everyone was quick to point a finger at KMFDM, rammstein and marilyn manson. these kids were messed up and just happened to have my musical taste. the difference between me and them? my parents were involved and i have a conscience. do i agree with this assanine game? HECK NO!!!!!!! sooo i won't play it or let my son. i take the time out to explain to him in ways where he can exhibit reason, logic and empathy. not all parents are like me sure. but the government already raises our kids and i'm sick of it. i have raised my son in such a way that if he were allowed the opportunity to play this, he wouldn't. he would find it mean and cruel. kids are always going to be exposed to things. we need to give them tools and knowledge PRIOR to this being a concern. and of course, stiffer penalties for abuse or cruelty. it's a shame some jerk thought it was ok to manufacture this game, but i don't plan on playing it.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ele' - Elphaba Harriott, Mar 5 5:55 pm

Kitten Corner > Pleased To Present...... Cruiser
♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Thu Feb 26, '09 7:02am PST 
just curious. are they genetically related to bumpurr? i know they are all from the same breeder, but same parentage as well?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 4:37 pm

Behavior & Training > stuffed animal fixation

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Wed Feb 25, '09 3:52pm PST 
i have stuffed animals t0obig grin. i have a regular teddy bear and one made for cats. i used to do this alot the first year home. mom has som stuffed animals and i used to drag them into the livingroom at night. when i got my own they'd end up on mom's bed. i would chirp and trill too. i did it moreso as an only cat. my sisfurs keep me too occupied i guess.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bishop, Feb 26 4:54 am

Cat Health > Should we keep him???

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 4:13am PST 
KEEP THEM!!!!!! we're a 3 cat family and mom could never pick. even if she had to live in 1 room, she'd do it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Feb 22 9:19 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Put to sleep or allow to die naturally?

♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Sun Feb 8, '09 5:06pm PST 
well tambolina, i'd take it on a case by case. none of my animals have ever been euthanised. honestly alot in part to it not being an option. snoopy was my first pet and my only dog, we had no idea. she walked over to each of us, licked us and laid down for her last sleep after 13 years of love. pudge, my first cat passed at 17. he passed at 3:30a. the closest 24/7 pet ER is 40 min away. he would've died in transit. instead he died in the arms of his family and in his home. spike passed on a major holiday, so same deal. i called the vet and no one was in. when he was dying it took about 30 min and i couldn't chance him passing in transit. instead i curled around him and hugged him with killer licking him and purring. so we never had an option. but i like the idea of natural death better, this way their life cycle is finished the way it was destined. however that's a very individual decision. and to kaya&co and harvey&co, i've sen 3 of my gparents pass SLOWLY due to cancer and it sucks.
hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Noble, Feb 20 8:50 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Why are people so oblivious regarding breeds?
♠- KILLER- ♠

Purred: Fri Feb 6, '09 7:03pm PST 
i'm fairly certain i'm at least part MC. i have almost all physical and personality traits. mom prefers the old school MC look. most look ridiculous now. mom wasn't trying to pass me off. she just happened to read in ALL the kitten care books about MCs and it rang true. mom really doesn't care. i'm a beautiful diva-kitty. and she's in love with my personality. and she can tell a breed pretty well. but she loves all 3 of us moggies. we're the best!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by ♥ Suey ♥, Feb 21 10:33 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.