Postings by ZEEKE dreamboat #40a

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Drinking fountains

ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Tue Mar 30, '10 4:10pm PST 
We have three running at all times and a fourth one to rotate out when cleaning. My cats LOVE their fountains. In fact if I tried to take them away I would have a revolt. they get worked up just when I turn them off to clean them. I do think they drink more water too. we also have stationary water bowls too. BTW there are 18 of us so we need lots of water bowls.

Zeeke's Meowmyway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Rhett, May 6 6:00 am

Cat Health > Poll: Who is the primary cat care giver in your home?
ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '08 6:32pm PST 
OUR MEOWMY DOES MOST OF THE WORK. cheer SHE CLEANS THE BOXES TWICE A DAY AND FEEDS US OUR CANNED FOOD IN THE AM & GIVES PJ CANNED FOOD TOO(SHE STILL WON'T COME INcry ).
BUT GRAN-MEOWMY GIVES US DRY FOOD IN THE AM AND FEEDS US IN THE PM IF MEOWMY HAS TO WORK TILL 8:00(WHICH IS ALOT IN THE SUMMERfrown ).GRANDAD WILL GIVE US LOVIES AND SOMETIMES HELPS TO FEED US IF GRANNY MAKES HIM. AND ONCE IN A BLUE MOON HE MIGHT ACTUALLY SCOOP .

MEOWMY DOES ALL THE NAIL CLIPPING ,TEETH BRUSHING, EAR CLEANING AND, PILLING. AND NONE OF US COOPERATE REAL WELL EITHER. naughty

BUT WE LOVE THEM ALL JUST LIKE THEY LOVE USbig grin
[notify]

» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by Church, Feb 5 4:32 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Inexpensive cat tower?

ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '08 6:41pm PST 
try petedge.com. my mommy gets us all kinds of good stuff there including cat trees. they are relatively cheap & easy to put together. mommy also built us one thats 5' tall 4' long and 2'wide. it holds all nine of us at the same time!!!she only spent about $150.00!!!! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by *KiRbY!*, May 28 10:23 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Amarkat anyone?

ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '08 1:44pm PST 
RUEBEN & GORDY,
WE PAWSITIVELY LOVE OUR CAT TREES AND OTHER STUFF OUR GRAND MEOWMY BUYS US FROM PETEDGE. THATS PETEDGE.COM. THEY HAVE SOME SERIOUSLY GOOD PRICES ON CAT TREES AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER STUFF TOO. WE ESPECIALLY RECOMMEND GETTING A TUB OF SILLY SQUID TOYS. THEY ROCK. ALSO YOU COULD GO TO DIY.COM THERE ARE A FEW DIFFERENT SETS OF PLANS FOR TREES IF YOUR MEOWY IS HANDY. GOOD LUCK ON GETTING ONE THATS PURRFECT.smile
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Winnie and Chester, Jan 20 11:05 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New here!

ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 11:54am PST 
smile we sent you an invite!! we can be palscloud 9
happy holidays
love zeeke & the gang
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flakes Cat, Dec 20 7:13 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Tails of Woe and new pics
ZEEKE- dreamboat- #40a

NUMBER ONE SON

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '07 7:55pm PST 
confused not only did my mommy put us on a ,gasp, DIET!!!! WE GOT 2 MORE SISTERS!! yuck. although maybe they are alittle cute.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cleo (The Queen), Oct 22 9:08 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.