Postings by Pyewacket

GO!

Ragdoll > Why doesn\'t my picture show on the Ragdoll page?

Pyewacket

Full of Life - Live and let- live

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 5:46am PST 
I'm pretty sure I'm a Rag Doll, mom finally talked to the lady her family bought me from and the lady said my dad was enormous about 15lbs. or more. We think my mom was a Himalayan. Any way, mom and I keep looking for my picture to be added to the Ragdoll page but it never is, what does a kitty need to do to get her picture put up?
Pyewacket
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Boy Blue ( In Memory Of), Oct 21 8:41 pm

Himalayan > Is she a Himalayan????
Pyewacket

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 6:15am PST 
Hello. Thank you for your response. How old was your baby before her coat come in looking like a Himi? Pye is about 5 months old now and looking less and less like a himi, but we suspect she may be a ragdoll? The hair on her tail however is starting to get long.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Garcia, Mar 16 10:30 am

Himalayan > Is she a Himalayan????

Pyewacket

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '07 2:14pm PST 
Hello. My Pye was sold to my husband and daughters as being a pure himi at the age of 6 weeks old (too young). She is a wonderful little girl, but she doesn't seem to be gettin much long hair. Her coat is very soft and full, there are a lot of long hairs in it, but it's not as full as I would expect for a Himi. The picture of her posted is at 12 weeks old. I've had a few people on line suggest she may be a Siamese, but her coat is too full/long to be a siamese. What are your opinions? No matter what, I am madly in love with her and wouldn't trade her for the world.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Garcia, Mar 16 10:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.