Postings by JACKSON

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Purray for my runaway Oreo J.
JACKSON

YOU WILL DO AS I- COMMAND!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 6:22pm PST 
Listen to Mr. D - he is the expert on reuniting a cat with his or her family. One thing Mr. D did not mention and it's not for everybody - but Mr. D's mom dressed herself up in a cat suit, hit the streets with a big sign with a picture of Mr. D, which got her on television which led to...well I don't want to give away the story but Mr. D is now home so it workedapplause

Keep looking, never give up! I was lost for 16 days - I never did tell mom where I was but I came home as soon as I could. Your kitty could have gotten trapped in someone's basement or garage and is afraid to come out. Do knock on doors and help people look in their garage or basement - your voice will be familiar to Oreo.

We're purring for him to come home very soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Ozzal, a giving angel, Sep 29 6:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mr D is missing
JACKSON

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '08 10:23am PST 
We are purrrrrrrrrring as hard as we can to help Mr. D find his way home. We will not stop our purrrrrring until he is with his family again.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrs
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrss
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrss
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrs

Mr. D - follow these lines of purrrrs straight to your family's front door. They are waiting for you with love and treats and everything a cat could ever want.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Jackson, Kila and Oliver
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Nuk Anuk, May 1 7:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mr D is missing

JACKSON

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '08 1:15pm PST 
Mr. D, we are all purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring so hard for you to find your way home. I went missing for a total of 16 days - I've never told mom where I was. She posted signs everywhere; walked all the neighborhoods around our house, calling my name every morning and every evening; went door to door in the neighborhood asking people to check in their basements and garages in case I'd gotten trapped in one of those rooms; put my picture into every neighbors mailbox asking them to watch for me; she checked nearby construction sites to see if I'd gotten trapped there and also gave the construction workers my picture so that they could keep an eye out for me; checked daily with the local animal control and humane society; posted my picture in all the local vets offices and pet food stores in the area; and never gave up hope that I'd come home. Sure enough, on day 16, I came strolling up to the house and demanded my dinner. I looked fine, was clean and not starving which makes mom think that I got trapped in a basement or garage in the neighborhood while the people were away and then when they returned home and opened up the house I was able to get out.

I hope your loving family is doing all these things and that they never give up hope. Since it's summer where you live, that's a good thing. I know you must be missing your family and they are certainly missing you. Purrrrrrrrrrrrs, Jackson, Kila and Oliver
[notify]

» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Nuk Anuk, May 1 7:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In Loving Memory of MILO

JACKSON

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '07 9:27pm PST 
Milo, dear friend...I will miss you. Watch over us until we meet someday. Purrrrrs to your loving family who will hold you in their hearts forever. Jackson
[notify]

» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Morey Amsterdam 1992-2005, Nov 7 6:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mommy can't find me

JACKSON

Purred: Mon Feb 5, '07 11:22pm PST 
We are purrrrrrring so hard that you've found him. Never give up. I was missing for 16 days and then came home. Mom never knew where I went and had sort of given up after I'd been gone so long but I did come home. We'll keep purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring until we hear good news from you, Squeak.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrs from Jackson and family
[notify]

» There has since been 79 posts. Last posting by ♥Squeak♥ R.I.P., Mar 31 1:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I'll be home for Christmas!
JACKSON

Purred: Wed Dec 6, '06 4:50pm PST 
Congratulations, Sam!! What a wonderful gift a forever home is. I was adopted about a year ago and it's just the best. You'll have so much fun with Christmas coming - I love the wrapping paper the best. I'm sure your mom will want you to help her wrap packages - it's so much fun!!!! We're headed over to your page to ask you to be our friend.

Purrrrs, Jackson, Kila and Oliver
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ambro - Ambrogino, Dec 7 9:57 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Whitey

JACKSON

Purred: Sat Apr 1, '06 5:48pm PST 
We are so sad for you and your family. Please, please, stay inside where you are safe. If there are dogs allowed to run free where you live and the dog's owners don't keep them in it seems you have no choice but to stay inside yourself. It may not seem fair but it just too dangerous outside, especially at night. We send you a million purrrrrrrrs to help ease your pain. Whitey knows that she was loved by you and her entire family. Stay safe. Purrrrrrs, Jackson, Kila and Oliver
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Apr 3 8:17 am

What I Love About Catster > THANK YOU HQ!

JACKSON

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '06 7:08pm PST 
Thanks to the Big Cats at Catster. We love our rosettes. We love Catster! Jackson, Kila, Oliver, Fred, Newton, Benny
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hattie, Feb 18 5:42 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > He was an Honorary Cat

JACKSON

Purred: Mon Feb 6, '06 9:26pm PST 
Hello Frankie! We are so sad to hear you've lost your doggie daddy. Just remember the good times - you were lucky to know such a great dog. Purrrrrrs to you and your family, Jackson, Kila and Oliver
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Feb 7 7:14 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > HI! I am Oreo and I need some new friends.
JACKSON

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '06 12:37am PST 
Hi there, Oreo! As you know, black and white cats are the coolest ever. We're sending you a friend request right now. Great to see you here on Catster. There are alot of black and white cats - you'll make a ton of friends. Your new friend, Jackson
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 9:53 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.