Postings by Ramses

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Question about throwing up

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 7:58am PST 
human poster:

My mom used to do it with one of her cats so the mess would be easier to clean up. they were always hairballs if it's anything other than hairballs being thrown up I would see a vet about it. If it's hairballs maybe you can try a hairball control fomula of kitty food
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Alaidh - my little angel, May 26 11:09 pm

Cat Health > Help please very sick kitty

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 7:55am PST 
well i go into the hospital for a few days today at 4:20. I'm so nervious that mommy won't be around but i know she is trying to help/
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ramses, May 25 8:39 pm

Behavior & Training > Mommy doesn't know what else to do with me...

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 9:54pm PST 
I don't know if it will help but i guess it's worth a shot take a hand towel and rub all cats with it for about a week without washing it it gets them used to each others smell. and if it's a boy is he nutered? ( attacking) if not that maybe one of the issues. or if they are two females same sort of perdictament. I know my moms female just hated other cats period.

Good Luck
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Phoebe, May 23 10:20 pm

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 8:43pm PST 
it would be the wet form. they drew fluid from his belly and looked at his blood work. They have sent of for manual counts on the blood work and well I'm going to check him into a hospital tomorrow cause I'm worried that he will starve before enough meds get into him for it to start to take effect to the blood parasite. I have tried for feeding him so high calorie stuff that they gave me but it doesn't work so well he abousoutly hates it and will not sit long enough for me to do it and he struggles so bad that I know i'm hurting him to try and get him to sit still and i end up getting more of it on me than in him. also so they can try to draw some of the fluid out. He really doesn't seem to be in pain just very sickly so putting him down isn't an option right now. until the point and time that it comes down to he will suffer the rest of his life I'm not fond of the idea but if it does come to that well I know that I personally wouldn't want to suffer all my life in pain. please let me know if she had the fluid as well
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ramses, May 25 8:39 pm

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 10:51am PST 
unfourtanly mommies computer won't let her onto the disks where my photos are right now so is stuck with this picture. her D drive is broken and she has spent so much time and money on me lately ( not that she regrets it one bit i'm much more important than a computer) she can't get it fixed right now.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Ramses, May 25 8:39 pm

Cat Health > Worms??

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 10:50am PST 
I would see a vet before any type of deworming they can do a fecal exam to see if deworming is an issue or if it is just rice from the table smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Marcy, May 26 9:00 am

Laws & Legislation > Gas Chamber??? grrrrrrrrrr

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 10:48am PST 
signed they need stricter laws on animal abuse as it is
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bambi, May 31 11:36 pm

Laws & Legislation > What would you do if you caught someone abusing your/a animal?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 10:43am PST 
the best thing to do in those situations is to call the police or the local A.S.P.C.A. I think they deserve the same treatment but that could wind you up in more trouble than they would be in :/
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Equinox "Lardo" Quin, Jul 5 12:52 pm

Grooming > I'm shedding too much!!

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue May 22, '07 11:27pm PST 
yay i'm gald you got it! my mommy didn't get the furmanatior model but got a shedding comb and I was much happier after my shedding
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 28 12:47 pm

Grooming > Cutting Nails for the first Time!?!?!?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue May 22, '07 11:22pm PST 
might I suggest getting some quik stop just in case before doing this. >.< that way if an accident does occur you wil be prepared smile and that is always a good thing. just take your time and be careful.

GOOD LUCK!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Texas Toast ♥, May 24 12:08 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.