Postings by Mufasa

GO!

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > I'm at wits end..my cat won't stop crying!!
Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Nov 2, '10 1:39pm PST 
I have always been a very vocal cat. It used to drive Mommie crazy because I would meow a lot at night. I also meow for no apparent reason during the day. Guess I like the sound of my own voicelaugh out loud
I am still her most vocal cat, but I quieted down after I got to be about two years old (about 14 months after moving here to be with Mommie) and now I don't bother her anywhere near as much. I know there are other cats out there who are very vocal too. We wish you lots of luck, and hopefully you'll outgrow the behavior. (Mommie tried lots of things, but nothing seemed to work to get me to be quiet. It just took time. Mommie learned to tune me out. Maybe earplugs?)
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by littleboy, Dec 8 9:18 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Why oh why? Does some higher power want me to have four cats?
Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sat Oct 23, '10 8:16am PST 
So glad to hear she has a good forever home!way to go

Mommie drove over 180 miles and back to get me! Sometimes traveling is what it takes to get to the right place!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mufasa, Oct 23 8:16 am

Behavior & Training > Meowing at night...

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Fri Jul 30, '10 4:09pm PST 
I see Hunter is six months old? He probably does need play time before bed, to wear off some of that kitten energy.
I was 10 months old when I got here, and Mommie said I talked all the time, but especially loudly at night when she was trying to sleep. She wasn't sure what to do either. I would roam the house, tackle the kitchen curtains, and yowl. She tried everything she could think of, including play in the evening, and nothing seemed to help. Finally, she decided she would just have to get used to it and try to tune me out. But that didnt' work so well, as she tends to have insomnia anyway and my vocalizations didn't help.
Then suddenly, at about age two, I stopped! Now I only occasionally meow at night, although I still make my presence known during various times of the day!
Mommie says I must have just outgrown my night noise-making. Hopefully Hunter will too. In the meantime, evening play won't hurt to try!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Apr 9 4:28 am

Food & Nutrition > I need some advice! My head is spinning with all this new information!

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Wed Jul 21, '10 4:35am PST 
There is tons of advice around here on pet food, and I think everyone has an opinion. When Mommy had her first cat, she was told that feeding canned food wasn't good for them. Now she knows that isn't true.
We recently changed to Blue Spa dry food, after trying lots of different dry foods. We are somewhat picky and Mommie did lots of different trials recently to see what we might all eat.
My sisfurs eat canned Fancy Feast, but only the classic formula. None of us seem to like fish flavors, no matter what kind of food it is.
I am one of those cats that just won't eat wet food, no matter what! But I do like the Blue Spa dry food!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Jul 22 9:50 am

Food & Nutrition > Switching foods.

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Thu Jul 15, '10 5:44pm PST 
AnnaBelle,
We have been switching our dry food to Blue Spa Select Chicken also! I am a furry picky eater. I refuse to eat wet food and Mommie has tried several different kinds of dry food. I seem to like this best.
An added benefit is that it has L-lysine in it, which helps boost a kittie's immune system! Read my sisfur Bella's diary if you want to hear what Mommie thinks is happening as a result of us getting the new food!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by AnnaBelle, Jul 16 1:05 pm

Food & Nutrition > Changing food from Nutro! HELP!!
Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Thu Jul 15, '10 4:30am PST 
I won't eat wet food either! Mommie has recently switched our dry food, after doing several trials of different kinds, to Blue Spa Select Chicken flavor. She gets it at Petco. It is a little extra cost, but we all seem to like it, and as an added benefit it has L-lysine in it which helps kittie's immune systems. Mommie has noticed that my sisfur Bella, who has mild kittie asthma, has had a lot fewer spells of coughing since we started using it!!happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tigger , Jul 16 1:50 am

Behavior & Training > Plastic!!

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 7:03am PST 
I like plastic bags a lot. Mommie can't leave them out, so I get into them. She doesn't like that, because I could (and have) gotten my head caught in the handles!
She always makes sure she puts plastic bags in the closet as soon as she can, so I don't get them. but I still try!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Roxy, Jul 27 1:08 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Wedding of Tommy and Zoey ~ May 23, 2010

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:09pm PST 
Concatulations Tommy and Zoey! Hope you have a wonderful trip!! And a furrry happy lives together!
[notify]

» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 12:04pm PST 
You can sit with me Eve. I don't believe my fiancee is here this afternoon. * extends a paw to help her to a seat*
[notify]

» There has since been 752 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 12:04pm PST 
You can sit with me Eve. I don't believe my fiancee is here this afternoon. * extends a paw to help her to a seat*
[notify]

» There has since been 754 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.