Postings by Piewackit

GO!

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad News for Catsters & Furiends
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 4:58pm PST 
It's been a very sad day indeed! We all send purrs of comfort to Michelle's daughter and are very thankful for the neighbor who took Toulouse in. It's going to be difficult for him without his mom. It's going to be hard on so many of our humans with this awful news. But, I'm happy that she will have her voice again and is with so many kitties up there. I bet they all greeted her with big hugs.
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by MacIntosh, Sep 20 9:44 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Piewackit

Purred: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:39pm PST 
The family and I are purring for all those in need. And, especially loud purrs for our friend, Sally Maria!
hughug
[notify]

» There has since been -15796.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 5:55pm PST 
*Pie looks up from soaking in the hot tub with Flower and Wilson* Hiya Jazzi! I will tell the honeymooning couple you were here!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:41pm PST 
*Pie grabs a plate of snacks and some champagne* I think that sounds like a great idea, Flowie. Let's go!
*The two bestest furriends head off to their special window with their goodies.*
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:39pm PST 
*Pie hugs Flowie tightly* OMC yes! I couldn't be more happier! Zeke and Whisper are a beautiful couple!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:18pm PST 
*Pie beams with pride at her little nieces*cheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:16pm PST 
*Pie watches the girls do their jig and claps* OMC....You are so good at that!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:13pm PST 
*Pie and the gang are out on the dance floor dancing to the music*
Y M C A
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:10pm PST 
*Pie whispersinto the DJ's ear with a special request. She winks at Wilson, Simon, and Flowie* Shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:58pm PST 
*Pie gives Smoke a hug* Thank you for coming.
[notify]

» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.