GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009
Tocca Dolce- (Sweet- Touch)

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 4:32am PST 
Well, here I am with a few of my siblings, Marina, Nico, Beau, Millie, Yoo Hoo and Esther to place favors on all the tables. We tied organza ribbon to sterling silver fillegree bells so we can ring them when we want the couple to kiss!
Esther, being the oldest of us at 11 years old, insisted we follow tradition. That's why we used silvery blue ribbons for the bells. (something blue) The bells themselves are new. Mommy and Daddy's cake plate is vintage (old) , so we borrowed it!
What a perfect day to celebrate such a tremendous love!
Best wishes for the new Mr and Mrs!
Love,
Tocca and the entire family
[notify]

» There has since been 115 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 11:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 11, '09 5:17pm PST 
Is there a time frame for decorating before the party?
[notify]

» There has since been 121 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 11:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Oly's Birthday Pawty!!

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 5:33pm PST 
The happiest of birthdays! May you have every treat you like, a favorite toy and lots of love...
Tocca, Nico, Stella, Ava, Guinness, Gabe, Magoo, Milk, Cookie, Dash, Esther, Beau, Phailin, Leia, Licorice, Rosey, Yoo Hoo& Millie (hopefully, we havenl;;t forgotten anyone!)
[notify]

» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by , Nov 13 8:21 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ashley - Love is Forever

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:47pm PST 
Purrs and prayers for peace (for everyone) at this difficult time
Tocca Dolce, Nico, Stella, Ava, Dash, Guinness, Magoo, Gabe, Marina, Beau, Esther, Millie, Milk, Licorice, Cookie, Phailin, Leia and Rosey
[notify]

» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 7:04 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > "My Name is Henley" book

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 6:27am PST 
This book, although "written" by an Old English Sheepdog, features a family with cats. The story is loving and sweet and heartbreaking, but SO worth reading! I would encourage anyone who is looking for an easy, lovely story to pick up "My Name is Henley".
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 6:27 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What was your Pre-Adoption name?

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '08 5:33pm PST 
I was called Funny Foot or Chicken Wing at the shelter. I had a birth defect. You can see my bad leg on my webpage. My name now means "Sweet Touch"
[notify]

» There has since been 127 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 1:08 pm

Cat Health > Baby kitten, possible broken pelvis

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '08 12:53pm PST 
Update on the baby!!!! His upper leg WAS broken, but he is running around and playing, etc. The few weeks of cage rest and good loving helped him heal! His name now is Helio and he has been spending his nights in his soon-to-be new home. He had a brief session of spiking a really high fever but never once did he falter or give up. Despite the infection and lose of appetite for those few days, he now weighs 3.1 lbs and is an absolute ball of energy! He answers to his name and is VERY good at loving people up!
Thank you, everykitty for all your kind words, purrs and concern.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 24 1:57 pm

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 30, '07 8:30pm PST 
Well, the baby is holding his leg up again, not really putting weight on it, but he's running around and playing with the other kitties under the door (lying on the bad leg side as well) and he's eating so well!! He had 3 bowls of KMR and canned food and he ate about 1/2 cup dry food. He has no problem being held or touched anywhere, he doesn't wince or cry either. He purrs and 'chirps' and kneads like he always did. In fact, he's purring more than he ever has! Please still keep him in your thoughts. We won't rest until the dr says he's out of the woods. On another happy note: our girl foster is doing well being socialized in the house. There is almost no more hissing or swatting/scratching from her. Marina has been through quite a bit, having to recover from 106 fevers and having deep puncture wounds on her back, side and belly. We don;t know what attacked her, bt she had a hard time getting used to the other animals here. And our other foster boy seems to be doing well despite the nystagmus. The doctors are not sure what the cause is yet, but it seems to be down to either CH or some sort of poisoning right now. He goes back to the dr's this week so maybe we'll have some answers.
Hey, Kitties, all the best for 2008!! Thank you again for your good wishes and healing energies!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 1:57 pm

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 30, '07 11:38am PST 
Update on the baby!! He is eating like its free (HEY!! It IS!) and running around the small area in whichhe eats. He is on cage rest for the most part (as vet prescribed) , but he comes out to eat the special canned food and formula mix. He then tries to play with the rest of us on the other side of the door. Then he goes over to Mommy, climbs in her lap and purrs and kneads like crazy. He is so used to Mommy that when he is in her office at work, if she walks in, he kneads the air around him! Mommy's officemate will be adopting him when he gets the all clear from the vets and is big enough to be neutered. He will have a slightly older brother named Cagney (who was born in August). He can come to their work everyday if his Momma brings him. Thank you again, everykitty. It was certainly purrs and prayers that have helped the baby.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 1:57 pm

You're HERE!- YAH!!!!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 4:45pm PST 
Here's some good news! The baby kitty ate ALL of his meal from last night, and then when Mommy fed him this morning, he ate the entire bowl of KMR and canned food right away. After she gave him his pain meds and antibiotics, he ate some dry food. He's using the litterbox and doesn't scream when he is picked up. Mommy and a vet tech took him to a quiet room and he would put the foot down , bearing some weight, which is WAY better than yesterday. He came home here this afternoon and he's being a very good boy doing his cage rest without a fight. We'll have him for 3 days here.
We thank all of you kitties and your humans who had sent good wishes this way. This little guy seems so much better and we know because of all the positive energy.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 1:57 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.