Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 4:05pm PST 
ooooh. I'd love to hear what was wrong with Frontline or Advantage!!shock
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 6:07 pm

Cat Health > Fleas question - Advantage, Frontline or Revolution

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 3:21pm PST 
Great Thank you! I haven't seen any around. We constantly vacuum and I've been checking my cats...no fleas that I've seen.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 6:07 pm

Cat Health > Fleas question - Advantage, Frontline or Revolution

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 2:45pm PST 
When we rescued a stray from outside, he had terrible fleas. The vet gave him Frontline and we kept him at our office for 24 hours. Then we brought him home. We didn't find any live ones, but the dead ones were still falling off. We gave all my cats a dose as well (just in case). We did this for the second time last month. No one goes outside, do we need to do a 3rd dose? I really don't like this stuff, but I don't want them to have fleas either. Do I try something else besides Frontline? Do I even need to do another dose?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 6:07 pm

Behavior & Training > Tippin water dish

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Tue Dec 28, '10 5:32pm PST 
I did that too! I used to make such a mess on the floor that mommy bought me a huge gallon dog water dish that has an upside down gallon jub and it spills slowly into the dish...it's very heavy & I couldn't knock it over anymore! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 31 12:04 pm

Behavior & Training > Brothers are Fighting
MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Thu Dec 2, '10 6:20pm PST 
Mommy & Daddy rescued a stray kitty outside. He really needed their help & he is turning out to be a really mushy lapcat they said & since they have spent over $750 in vet bills to get him better, they might just keep him(great!). I have not met him yet because Mommy & Daddy said he has parasites & still needs a few more shots. They have him in a room all by himself. He's quiet in there, but I stalk the door because I smell him! Anyway, now my brothers are attacking me all the time! They scratched my head pretty bad yesterday & I scream when they pounce on me. Both of my brothers I love and I clean them all the time. Why are they picking on me? I also hiss at them all the time too. I'm upset more than ususal. Mommy keeps spraying Feliway around, but that's not really helping either! Is this something that will pass? Mommy tries to spend a lot more time with us now to make us stop fighting. She doesn't want us to get hurt. What else can she do to make us all a hapy family?shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chan, Dec 3 6:38 am

Cat Health > Blood in stool

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 9:37am PST 
I had that too as a kitten..it was Giardia. Its a parasite. I was all better after medicine for week.wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by MANGO , Nov 23 9:37 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Why are my photos not displaying?

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 5:15am PST 
I added some new pics & they are displayed as an X on my page!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by MANGO , Nov 20 5:15 am

Behavior & Training > Should I be on Prozac or be given away?

MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Mon Mar 1, '10 2:44am PST 
My sister Maggie was very ill a few weeks ago. We believe she had a pinched nerve & couldn't even get up for over a week. I decided that now that she walks funny, I am going to bite her neck & jump on her back! I am a very smart & curious cat. I know that if I knock over things@ 4am that Mommy & Daddy get up! I run to my food dish! I also jump on top of things very high...like the flat screen tv hanging. I pretty much know how to drive them crazy...they even named me Mango No, because that's all I hear, I thinkthat's my name. Well, back to Maggie..she growls & cowers down when I walk into the room because I hurt her all the time. Mommy thinks I have something to do with why she had nerve damage in the first place, but the vet said no. My Dad has always been on my side bc he feels bad for me. Mommy thinks if they give me away, someone will bring him back each time or worse..abuse me because I am pretty bad. Mommy tried Felliway...maybe she needs to spray more? Once a day she did it. She's thinking about Prozac for me. How much does that cost each month? Do any of you cat Mommys & Daddys feel it will help me?
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Mar 3 3:17 pm

Cat Health > my 6 mon old kitty having diarrhea please help
MANGO

No Fear

Purred: Tue Feb 2, '10 5:01pm PST 
Maybe it's giardia. My cat had that when he was a kitten. It's a parasite. Please go to the vet & have them test his feces, They can tell if it is a parasite.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Meow in Loving Memory, Feb 6 8:16 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.