Postings by Sully

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Grooming > Sanitary shaving a cat
Sully

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 4:15pm PST 
My Sully just can't keep herself clean so I thought I may try to to shave her. Can anyone recommend a cheap shaver to use? Or maybe a better way to do this?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Mar 12 10:15 pm

Behavior & Training > New kitten in the house
Sully

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 6:15pm PST 
I'd been thinking of getting a second cat. I currently have a female, maybe 7-8 years old. I had intended on getting a young male but a friend got me in touch with someone who is looking for a home for a 6-7 month old female. They are actively looking for a good home for her and are willing to take her back if it doesn't work out.

They brought her over yesterday. She and my current cat were in the same room for several hours with Sully just occasionally hissing and growling at her. I moved the new kitten into the bedroom for the night with food, water and litter box. She's found herself a hiding pace under the bed where she obviously feels safe but I can still retrieve her from if need be.

I've decided to leave them separated for the time being. I'm a little concerned because it doesn't appear that the kitten is eating or using the litter box (though I'm not certain here. A cat obviously has used it but that might have been Sully). I'm not sure about drinking either. Should I worry or wait a while longer?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Felix, Dec 4 11:45 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Dirty Stinky Cat

Sully

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 12:02pm PST 
I wash her regular but it doesn't get her as clean as she should be. I've tried kitty clean wipes from the stores and just washcloths (or rather old socks that I'm otherwise tossing) but will try alcohol wipes as well. It's not easy to get her to cooperate! party
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Feb 3 12:10 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Dirty Stinky Cat

Sully

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 7:51am PST 
My Sully can't clean herself probably (too fat, I guess. She is on a diet) and tends to get a bit dirty and smelly. Can anyone recommend a good way to get her clean and a good product to use?
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Feb 3 12:10 pm

Behavior & Training > Cleaning a kitty

Sully

Purred: Fri Jul 8, '11 6:22pm PST 
One of my cat's can't seem to get her butt clean. I've tried to help out but I can't seem to get her clean as well. I may take her to the vet but would prefer not to since I really can't afford it. Anyone have any suggestions as to how and get her clean?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch, Jul 9 4:59 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Best way to pick up litter from hardwood floors
Sully

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 3:44pm PST 
Any suggestions for dust mops and/or brooms that will pick up litter from hardwood floors? Just moved in and noticed that the litter tends to scratch the floors. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Patch, Jul 2 6:27 am

Behavior & Training > Cat peeing on the floor

Sully

Purred: Mon Apr 4, '11 1:36pm PST 
I have the old litter box out as well but the cat is still peeing on the floor. I actually have both boxes out now. I may have to look at a new box but am hoping the younger cat can adjust. As sad as it is to say, I may have to put MsB to sleep (for a variety of reason, not just the peeing on the floor). I'm just hoping Sully hasn't been peeing on the floor as well but I can't tell. I've caught MsB more than once though.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 6 6:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Have you had a fat cat that you put on a diet?

Sully

Purred: Sun Apr 3, '11 6:03pm PST 
It's an old photo. She is now officially tubby and needs to lost weight. I will be taking her to the vet soon for recs but I'd like to hear what others say as well.

Tubby isn't a problem. The fact she can't wash her own butt it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kit Kat, Apr 7 12:42 am

Behavior & Training > Cat peeing on the floor

Sully

Purred: Sun Apr 3, '11 6:01pm PST 
I know one cat is peeing on the floor; I'm hoping it isn't both of them. Can anyone recommend a way to find out for certain?

I should explain better .... I switched from a hooded cat box to a clevercat. A couple weeks later I realized that at least one of the cats was peeing in a corner of the back room. I cleaned it up and keep that door closed. Not long ago I realized that she/they (I think it's only the older cat but not certain) was peeing behind the TV in the living room. I cleaned it up and blocked it off. Now she's peeing on the other side of the TV. I can't clean it up until tomorrow (need to buy stuff).

I really need to find out if it's just MsB or Sully as well.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 6 6:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Have you had a fat cat that you put on a diet?
Sully

Purred: Fri Apr 1, '11 2:29pm PST 
My Sully needs to lose weight so I am looking for a good food for her. Dry food; she doesn't really seem to care about wet. If you've put a cat on a diet, what kind of food did you give her and how well did it work?
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Kit Kat, Apr 7 12:42 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.