Postings by Mr. Nigel Pibb

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Cat Health > Incredible Cat Survival Story
Mr. Nigel- Pibb

When Mr.- Nigelsworth gets- angry...

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 7:48am PST 
Piney was was found on Saturday, 03/03/2012, taking shelter in a pine tree about 3 stories high in a condo development in North Reston during a thunderstorm. Food was set for her at the bottom of the tree but she was too scared to try to climb down to get it. Two days later she was still up there. On the third day, she had disappeared, and it was thought that she had managed to get down and had run away. Another day went by and there were no signs of Piney, except for meowing coming from somewhere up in the trees. On Thursday, 03/09/2012, Piney was spotted. Instead of coming down from the tree she was in, she had managed to climb to the next tree and up even higher, placing her at 60-75 ft high, if not 100 ft. The fire dept had been called and had come out 4 times and were unable to help. Animal Control was also unable to help. All that was left was calling a tree service. The tree service came out on Friday, 03/10/2012. They promptly climbed up the tree, attempting to rescue Piney. But she was so scared that she climbed up even higher and eventually jumped from the tree. A 4Paws volunteer who was on site with the tree climber had to chase Piney who ran from her even though she had severely injured her leg. Once Piney was caught, she had to be rushed to the vet’s office. She was severely dehydrated from not having any food or water in over a week. She had sustained a broken thorax and a compound fracture to one of her legs. She had to be transferred to an emergency vet to be monitored overnight. Her breathing was heavily labored which prevented her from having surgery on her leg until her breathing had stabilized, meanwhile leaving her leg exposed to bacteria. Piney’s breathing has now improved and she will be having surgery. Her vet expenses are going to be a great burden for a non-profit rescue group to endure. Please consider contributing to Piney’s vet bills.
Thank you.

www.fourpaws.org
non-profit 501(c)3 all volunteer based

http://piney4pawsrescue.chipin.com/piney-4paws-rescue-team
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr. Nigel Pibb, Mar 13 7:48 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Incredible Cat Survival Story
Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 7:25am PST 
Piney was was found on Saturday, 03/03/2012, taking shelter in a pine tree about 3 stories high in a condo development in North Reston during a thunderstorm. Food was set for her at the bottom of the tree but she was too scared to try to climb down to get it. Two days later she was still up there. On the third day, she had disappeared, and it was thought that she had managed to get down and had run away. Another day went by and there were no signs of Piney, except for meowing coming from somewhere up in the trees. On Thursday, 03/09/2012, Piney was spotted. Instead of coming down from the tree she was in, she had managed to climb to the next tree and up even higher, placing her at 60-75 ft high, if not 100 ft. The fire dept had been called and had come out 4 times and were unable to help. Animal Control was also unable to help. All that was left was calling a tree service. The tree service came out on Friday, 03/10/2012. They promptly climbed up the tree, attempting to rescue Piney. But she was so scared that she climbed up even higher and eventually jumped from the tree. A 4Paws volunteer who was on site with the tree climber had to chase Piney who ran from her even though she had severely injured her leg. Once Piney was caught, she had to be rushed to the vet’s office. She was severely dehydrated from not having any food or water in over a week. She had sustained a broken thorax and a compound fracture to one of her legs. She had to be transferred to an emergency vet to be monitored overnight. Her breathing was heavily labored which prevented her from having surgery on her leg until her breathing had stabilized, meanwhile leaving her leg exposed to bacteria. Piney’s breathing has now improved and she will be having surgery. Her vet expenses are going to be a great burden for a non-profit rescue group to endure. Please consider contributing to Piney’s vet bills.
Thank you.

www.fourpaws.org
non-profit 501(c)3 all volunteer based

http://piney4pawsrescue.chipin.com/piney-4paws-rescue-team
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jacoby, Apr 18 11:23 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Sweet Young Kitty Boy Dumped In Front of Petco Store By Former Owner (Northern VA)

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Tue Jul 27, '10 5:59am PST 
here is Deke's rescue group listing:

http://fourpaws.org/pages/adopting_pages/onlinefair/adop t_deke.html
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr. Nigel Pibb, Jul 27 5:59 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Gentle Kitty Girl Rescued From High Kill Shelter Needs Loving Home (Northern VA)

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Tue Jul 27, '10 5:56am PST 
here is Cassie's rescue group listing:

http://fourpaws.org/pages/adopting_pages/onlinefair/adop t_cassies.html
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr. Nigel Pibb, Jul 27 5:56 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Stunning Black & Silver Declawed Shelter Rescue Needs Furever Home (Northern VA)

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Mon Jul 26, '10 12:38pm PST 
Magic was rescued from a high kill shelter in the nick of time. He is a declawed, lovely long haired black & silver kitty. Magic will do best in a home with no other cats or children. He is a low maintenance kitty that seeks very little attention and just wants a home to call his own. If you would like to consider giving Magic a permanent home you can apply for him at www.fourpaws.org

An adoption application and adoption fee are required.

Magic is neutered, tested negative for FIV & Feline Leukemia and up to date on distemper and rabies vaccinations.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sylvester, Jul 27 5:54 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Found As A Stray In West Virginia (Northern VA)
Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Mon Jul 26, '10 12:37pm PST 
Valerie was found as a stray in WV. She is the ideal candidate for someone looking for a single cat. She does great on her own and enjoys sitting and looking out the window for hours. She is affectionate toward her human companions and enjoys moderate activity. Please consider providing her with her furever home.

She is spayed, tested negative for FIV & Feline Leukemia and is up to date on routine vaccinations.

You can apply for her at www.fourpaws.org

An adoption application & adoption fee are required.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sylvester, Jul 27 5:57 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Big Tabby Boy Kitty Needs A Forever Home (Northern VA)

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Mon Jul 26, '10 12:36pm PST 
Tigerface is an adorable boy who found as a stray in DC. He gets along great with children and loves to play with other cats. He is neutered, tested negative for FIV and Feline Leukemia and is up to date on vaccinations.

You can apply for him at www.fourpaws.org

An adoption application & adoption fee will apply.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sylvester, Jul 27 5:58 am

Cat Health > Kitty Litter

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Mon Jan 4, '10 11:00am PST 
EverClean Unscented. EverClean because it's antimicrobial and was recommended on Dr. Addy's website to help reduce spread of the coronavirus and unscented as recommended by my vet to prevent allergy symptoms in my kitties.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Ziggy, Jan 14 9:17 pm

Food & Nutrition > Help! I don't know if I should post in "food" or "health"

Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Mon Dec 21, '09 2:40pm PST 
my boyfriend accidentally feed our cat some recently expired Wellness dry food that was donated to me for ferals by a Petco employee. Anyways, my cat has had lose stools, horrible gas and his nictating membrane is protruding since Saturday. We have been snowed and the storm knocked out my phone too. I won't even be able to call my vet until i get to work tomorrow. does anyone have have any thoughts of what to do in the meantime?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Boris, Dec 21 4:02 pm

Cat Health > Does anyone know where to buy Scientific cat litter?
Mr. Nigel- Pibb

Purred: Wed Dec 16, '09 11:58am PST 
I know that I can buy it online, but if I want to purchase it in person are their retailers?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Dec 16 1:10 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.