Postings by Cesare

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Behavior & Training > Biting habits?!
Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 7:09pm PST 
Mommy uses time outs with me too. She actually uses our small bathroom if I get over-excited and start biting her. That way, I can cool down just a little bit and when I'm let out (after just a few minutes), I'm calmer. Very similar to the idea of ignoring, but I also get stuck some place I don't want to be.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Milagrito&Sirenita, 1999-2011, Aug 12 4:25 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Mufasa\'s 2nd Birthday, August 6, 2008
Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Wed Aug 6, '08 7:02pm PST 
Hey, my birthday is today too! Happy birthday Mufasa!!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mufasa, Aug 13 5:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Just for Fun: "Weird" Foods You Kitty Loves

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 5:54pm PST 
Mommy says that I can clear a room, so I think that's a yes to the question of whether cats can fart.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Neko, Aug 5 8:34 pm

Grooming > Feline Pine Litter Box?

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:55pm PST 
My mommy works part-time at Target and has heard about Feline Pine from lots of kitty parents. Nothing but raves. The only word of caution she's heard is that you need to be sure to get the scoopable kind and that you should mix it in with the normal litter to get your little one use to it.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Coconut, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Cat Health > Vaccination Allergy

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:46pm PST 
Last year, we went to the vet for Cesare's yearly checkup. He received his vaccinations and lots of compliments on how good and beautiful he was. As a treat, I took him to the pet store so he could get a new toy for his troubles. That's when the uncontrollable vomitting and diarrhea started. I took him straight back to the vet. They gave him two other shots and things calmed down. He did start vomitting again when we got home and as directed by his vet, I gave him some benadryl. We are approaching the time for his yearly appointment again and it's on my mind that I may be taking him to something that will just make him extremely sick again. His vet told me that giving him the two extra shots at the time of vaccination should prevent the problem (I wish I could remember what they were). Has any other kitty experienced this? Any advice would be much appreciated!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mikesch, Jul 30 8:11 pm

Food & Nutrition > Just for Fun: "Weird" Foods You Kitty Loves
Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:38pm PST 
My mommy thought my foster mom was weird when she told her about obsession with beer. But all she had to do was crack one open once to realize it's like catnip to me. To appease me, she lets me lick a little bit off of her finger, but it still disturbs her that she has an alcoholic for a kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Neko, Aug 5 8:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > A Kitty Birthday Cake!

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:35pm PST 
My mommy just wanted me to talk this bakery up to you guys!! It's called Heidi's Homemade (https://www.heidisbakery.com/main/index.asp) and they are an organic pet bakery. The other day, mommy called them to see if they could bake me a birthday cake for my 3rd birthday. The owner told her that she was going to experiment and get back to her. She got back to mommy that night to say they had made a kitty approved cake! Mommy had remembered at one point reading some requests for a bakery that would do this and thought she'd pass it on that this one will!! But, if you're not so much interested in a cake, I can tell you that they make the yummiest treats for a very reasonable price. Please check them out!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cesare, Jul 30 3:35 pm

Behavior & Training > Biting Cat

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '07 5:49pm PST 
When is she biting? I bite when I'm overexcited and what Mommy does is give me a timeout in a small room. Since I LOVE attention, this is torture. Mommy doesn't make it a long time out. Just long enough so I know that I did something wrong and calm down.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Boris, Sep 12 2:45 pm

Behavior & Training > I love my mommy too much!

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '07 2:58pm PST 
Mommy and I would LOVE another kitty, but Daddy's allergic. He can barely put up with me!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Edwin July 25/2000-Nov 15/2011, Sep 8 3:10 pm

Behavior & Training > Splashing Water
Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 9:11pm PST 
I only splash water when my mommy lets me drink from the faucet (shhh... Daddy doesn't know). Mommy thinks it's because I'm testing the water with my paw first. I always lick it off right after I splash.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shadow, Sep 8 6:00 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.